Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2015 3:28:49 PM EDT
I am going back to contracting for employment. It has been 2 years and 7 months since I was last employed by a contractor. How long do these things usually take? I started the process a month ago. They tell me my info is in line for review. Once the review begins I can start working on base. My record is squeaky clean so no issues there.

How long is the average wait time?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
What level of clearance?
From what I remember on the Industrial Security side (vs DoD), the Secret comes back quick but TS can take longer before adjudication.  The initial NAC shouldn't take more than a week or so unless they are backed up.  It's been several years since I dealt with the Industrial side, so this info may be dated...

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I did my Eqip 1 week after this got started and was told it would be another week after that to get results so I could start work May 1. Nothing top secret clearance wise.  Just anxious to get going on the new/old job. Going back to where I was before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top