Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2015 2:10:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#1]
He speaks well for the most part and his beliefs are American.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]
He has been on Fox News a lot lately... Cruz/Clarke 2016!

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Do the democrats have anyone that isn't hitlery? Seems like their chances may (hopefully) be slim.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Ill take anyone with Cruz, this guy works for me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]
FBHO

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]
... Bump, that was GREAT!
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do the democrats have anyone that isn't hitlery? Seems like their chances may (hopefully) be slim.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's all they need
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's all they need
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's all they need

Both fugly raging lesbians with similar views.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Him and Mike Rowe.

It's going be a dirty job to fix this country.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Although apolitical, yet a political junkie ... I think we all know deep down that unless Mrs. Clinton is defeated by her past actions prior to the primary we can and should expect our first woman President. The best of luck to all of you.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Although apolitical, yet a political junkie ... I think we all know deep down that unless Mrs. Clinton is defeated by her past actions prior to the primary we can and should expect our first woman President. The best of luck to all of you.
View Quote

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. Look what we got twice.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe not President, but something important. ...more important than what he's doing now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Maybe not President, but something important. ...more important than what he's doing now.
View Quote

Was also thinking that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Sheriff David Clarke: How the GOP Can Win the Black Vote

Demcrats and the progressive left will call Clarke a statist, authoritarian, uncle tom, frightwing fascist, Bible thumper forcing his morals down their throats with big .gov guns,,, etc. Clarke should run as Republican against gun grabbing commie progressive Tammy Baldwin

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Demcrats and the progressive left will call Clarke a statist, authoritarian, uncle tom, frightwing fascist, Bible thumper forcing his morals down their throats with big .gov guns,,, etc. Clarke should run as Republican against gun grabbing commie progressive Tammy Baldwin

https://youtu.be/iK1azEzuj14

View Quote

You forgot "Uncle Tom"  Cause lemme tell ya, blacks that see the others not towing the party line throw that out there frequently.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You forgot "Uncle Tom"  Cause lemme tell ya, blacks that see the others not towing the party line throw that out there frequently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/iK1azEzuj14

I actually met this woman. I got to be on the news that day Also met Al Jazeera which pissed me off (I hope that British asshole likes the 100 degree heat )
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#17]
No

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top