Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2015 12:24:42 AM EDT
to make it happen?

I just watched Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and the whole Lugel(Googlel) thing got me thinking. That dumbass could have had an idea for it, but is that all it would take? Some smart guys to make it happen?
I would have to go back a long ways to be able to accurately explain how things work.
How much could you invent based on what you know? Do you think it would be as easy as coming up with an idea and some rudimentary parts of the process to put it all together with some smarter guys?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Everything would be like Chinese knockoffs of what we have now .
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:28:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Everything would be like Chinese knockoffs of what we have now .
View Quote

That's one of the better FPNI in a while.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:33:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd go back to 1977 and start Von Halen.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd go back to last Thursday and pay my rent on time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:26:57 AM EDT
[#7]
If you could just go back to Rome and explain to them How to harness steam power you would push the industrial revolution up by 2k years
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 1:36:28 AM EDT
[#8]
In before civil war comments
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top