Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/1/2015 9:21:45 PM EDT
This range officer went out of his way to a remote place, saw I had a camera and set up some goodies for deer and elk to lick, and came back 12 days later trying to rip it down...or it could have been sasquatch  from the hairy arm. From what I understand I have 14 days I can leave my cameras on public land before they have the authority to remove private property according the the ORS for my state. This joker had to jump nearly 8 feet to get to it, and hung from it trying to rip it down. I made a welded cage out of angle iron, used 4 inch lag bolts to secure it to the tree, and used a 1/2" cable lock to act as a backup. I sponge camo'd the thing hid it well off the beaten path( 1 mile into the woods, and 100 yards to the nearest trail) and this sucker still found it! I did get elk, and deer on it so I am happy, and it didn't get stolen so...BLM has been cool...up till now.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well I was really expecting the pics/video or something.
View Quote
At least the arm.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to go with the usual suspect on this one.
<----------------
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Sasquatch works for BLM?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#6]
In for some squach arm pics.

Feel free to pm them to me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sorry to disappoint. I have some vids, and pics of my setup that stayed on public land for a month overall, but no membership so I can't post videos or pics without a huge hastle. Sorry...
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]
C'mon.  Let's see the video and let's make it go viral.  You've been bundy by the BLM.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sorry to disappoint. I have some vids, and pics of my setup that stayed on public land for a month overall, but no membership so I can't post videos or pics without a huge hastle. Sorry...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Teh fuck does that have to do with it?  Upload to photobucket then paste the link in the reply box like everyone else here, both non-members and members alike. No need to pay just to post pics.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#11]
J.H.C. OP. You should feel bad. Go smack yourself and then post a link.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#13]
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PITCHERS!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Teh fuck does that have to do with it?  Upload to photobucket then paste the link in the reply box like everyone else here, both non-members and members alike. No need to pay just to post pics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright, never photbucket'd? so I will try to figure that one out. Any problem with me posting a vid of the officer scoping out my shit?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:32:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Unverifiable and dubious claims such as this usually arise during your first 200 posts, but I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Op it is $24 for a 14er to join . You should pony up
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Something is lacking.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, was it there for more than 14 days?

As far as posting the video goes, just upload it to youtube and then paste a URL  link here.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Was the inhuman BLM beastman wearing clothes?  Or Nekkid?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

As far as posting the video goes, just upload it to youtube and then paste a URL  link here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

12 days between when he saw it and squatch arm tried to rip it down.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#22]

DAY 1.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Was the inhuman BLM beastman wearing clothes?  Or Nekkid?
View Quote

BLM green with the stupid baseball cap. Had a dog with him too so it took a week before the game animals came back. He needs to wash his dog.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Alright, never photbucket'd? so I will try to figure that one out. Any problem with me posting a vid of the officer scoping out my shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Public land = no expectation of privacy.  Post away.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#25]
You can email them to me through the site if you don't actually use photobucket, and ill post em for you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Safe thread
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:41:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Can someone in Oregon go kick the OP in the face please?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You can email them to me through the site if you don't actually use photobucket, and ill post em for you.
View Quote

Thanks for the offer. Let me see if I can get an account set up. I dont like youtube, and won't make an account there so if doesnt work I will send you the clips.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Op it is $24 for a 14er to join . You should pony up
View Quote

Fuck'in A... Some of the members from the East Coast have never even SEEN a BLM'er in real life.

Think of the East Coasters.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:47:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

DAY 1.

View Quote

Actually... It's at least Day 12.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I don't know how the dude got up there it 8 feet. Even this guy getting a sniff had to be on his hinds.

http://s621.photobucket.com/user/xacex1/media/MFDC0008_zps5ytvu81l.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:57:02 PM EDT
[#32]
lol wtf
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#33]

You should get some poorly spoken sovereign citizens to stand around in plate carriers and make weird statements comparing themselves to the founding fathers...  
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:01:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You should get some poorly spoken sovereign citizens to stand around in plate carriers and make weird statements comparing themselves to the founding fathers...  
View Quote

Uh, no. Those guys are as bad as the spaghetti monster idiots.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:02:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
lol wtf
View Quote

Weird shit goes on out in the woods bro.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Bigfoot
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

And UTG fucked AKs
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol wtf

I'm pretty sure that was Pedo Bear climbing your tree
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Whats moving around that tree in the distance

LOOKS ALMOST LIKE A SQUATCH!
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#40]
I won't say what the other camera watching this one caught, but here is the sasquatch/BLM dude trying to hang on and rip down the camera. This was on a sunday. I didn't think federal employees worked weekends. [URL=http://s621.photobucket.com/user/xacex1/media/MFDC0011_zps7m5vecef.mp4.html?filters[user]=143092453&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]http://s621.photobucket.com/user/xacex1/media/MFDC0011_zps7m5vecef.mp4.html?filters[user]=143092453&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0[/URL]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#41]
can you share some pics how you secured the camera?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:08:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#43]
He was yanking on that thing hard.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
can you share some pics how you secured the camera?
View Quote

Sure, I have it down right now. I will take some pics of what it is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#45]
You say it was complying with ORS. It is fed land, so what does the fed law say?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You say it was complying with ORS. It is fed land, so what does the fed law say?
View Quote

It is lumped together in the ORS. Fed says 72 hours, state says even BLM is 14 days. Does not matter if it is a blind, camera, stand, camper ect. They include all of that in the ORS.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm trying to figure out why you think it was the BLM guy???
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:28:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out why you think it was the BLM guy???
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#49]
ITS A CAMO'D GAME CAM TREE SAFE THREAD...

Surely OP will deliver..
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:30:37 PM EDT
[#50]
BLM is traditionally blamed for everything out west -- They issue Mini14's, for God's Sake!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top