Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 7:33:59 PM EDT
Most hated NFL commissioner? Past few years every time he comes out to announce a pick at the draft he's booed. I know a lot of people don't like what he's doing with pushing for rule changes but is there any other reason to dislike the guy?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Yeah there are reasons.

He will make a huge punishment, cost a team their coaches, draft picks and all kinds of bad press then dismiss the allegations after the damage to the team has happened.

He is an inconsistent busybody that is dumbing down the NFL and the draft is about the only time people can express their disgust with him and it have any noticeable impact.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah there are reasons.

He will make a huge punishment, cost a team their coaches, draft picks and all kinds of bad press then dismiss the allegations after the damage to the team has happened.

He is an inconsistent busybody that is dumbing down the NFL and the draft is about the only time people can express their disgust with him and it have any noticeable impact.

View Quote

I'm not fond of him being such close friends with Robert Craft. Fuck the Pats
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
FRG. I hate that man as the commissioner.  Fuck him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top