Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2015 9:25:32 AM EDT
After serving two years in prison for doing this, I just don't understand why some guy would enjoy exposing himself to people in a department store.

Maybe the other prisoners will teach him how to keep it wrapped.  

http://www.dothaneagle.com/news/local/dothan-man-faces-sixth-indecent-exposure-arrest-for-department-store/article_a01ad008-ef73-11e4-9870-83451f659817.html
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Screen name ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
After serving two years in prison for doing this, I just don't understand......
View Quote

You served two years in prison for indecent exposure?

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:08:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Place I worked had a guy that got busted multiple times for shit like this.  He got caught jerking at a McDonalds drive-through, busted at a laundry mat and then finally got busted a few towns away playing with himself watching a woman shovel snow .

He's been in jail for it a few times before as well.  Of course we only heard about the times he got busted, I'd hate to think about all the times he didn't.  Some folks are just warped in the brain.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Place I worked had a guy that got busted multiple times for shit like this.  He got caught jerking at a McDonalds drive-through, busted at a laundry mat and then finally got busted a few towns away playing with himself watching a woman shovel snow .

He's been in jail for it a few times before as well.  Of course we only heard about the times he got busted, I'd hate to think about all the times he didn't.  Some folks are just warped in the brain.
View Quote
Did he have a bunch of Garands and a bull dog in the car with him??

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL guy I knew used to go through the drive through with no pants on, would play with his dick in full sight of whoever was at the window while he was paying or getting food.  Never got busted either.  No idea where he's at now.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Screen name ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Screen name ?

Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently LurchAddams  
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not Fluffy
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:01:00 PM EDT
[#9]
It's most likely a compulsion, not something he enjoys doing, but something he MUST do
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top