Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2015 7:23:45 AM EDT
Wildlife photography is awesome. I love hiking so they go hand in hand. Equipment is expensive, especially quality zoom lenses.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool. No pics?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Can we make this a no picture photography thread cause that would make perfect sense.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool. No pics?
View Quote

This. What The Fuck, OP?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wildlife photography is awesome. I love hiking so they go hand in hand. Equipment is expensive, especially quality zoom lenses.
View Quote

True DAT.

Leica came out with a Telyt-S 800mm f6.3 lens that was so expensive they included a free Volkswagon Fox as a carrying case.  It weighted 15 pounds and was 31" long without a lens hood and the closest you could focus it was 41 feet.  In the mid 70's it cost something like $18,000.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Long story short. Lugged this around for my MOS school.

And them moved onto this;

And eventually went 35mm.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump cause OP owes us pictures
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got some friends that do it. This is one guy I know. He does mostly landscapes. He's a guy who will set up for three days to get the perfect shot. Some of his are in here.

Hard to believe he's not a professional at this. Check out his "Wild Adventure" series. You will be blown away. WELL WORTH YOUR TIME.

PICS HERE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top