Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/30/2015 5:48:06 AM EDT
Time to pop pmags boys.  Won't be long before someone lays a dozen out and then TS is really going to hit the fan.

Charleston, SC: Mob Of Black Teens Rampage Through City
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/04/charleston-sc-mob-of-black-teens-rampage-through-city/

Charleston Post & Courier
911 calls describe terror caused by mob rampage in Charleston

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150428/PC16/150429355/911-calls-show-terror-caused-by-mob-rampage-in-charleston
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:50:11 AM EDT
[#1]
SC?  

I'm surprised none of them got extra holes poked in them by the good citizens of Charleston.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought people carried guns in SC?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:52:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if our new AG will prosecute them under 'hate crime'.  

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Enough do that the Obama sons are on borrowed time.  When generally don't have this kind of shit down here and since this news wasn't covering this people had no warning what was going on.  But they do now.  This weekend could get real interesting.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would Hussein want to prosecute freedom fighters?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Still, it’s unclear if the attacks were racially motivated
View Quote

Bullshit
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:07:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:08:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Plenty of reloads in my vehicle if they get froggy one state north. Or, AWD could clear the path if egress is possible.

You will not surround my vehicle and bang on it with my wife and infant inside.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:11:23 AM EDT
[#9]

No, they are just oppressed youths venting frustration at the white supremacy culture that is keeping them down.  (but the fact that all the victims were white is merely a coincidence because only whites can be racist)
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Protesters of Peace.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Still, it’s unclear if the attacks were racially motivated or sparked by the unrest in Baltimore....

What, that makes a difference?

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:23:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm just interested in seeing the justification contortions that will explain why it's the white people who are being attacked's fault.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:24:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm just interested in seeing the justification contortions that will explain why it's the white people who are being attacked's fault.

View Quote

Racist.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:25:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Still, it’s unclear if the attacks were racially motivated or sparked by the unrest in Baltimore....

View Quote

That's just the kind of question a racist would ask.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:27:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Actually they were very smart in the target area they picked.

Downtown Charleston in the city is mostly liberals, college students and tourists.
Hell most of the historical homes in that area are owned by people that dont even live in the state, vacation homes.
Just 9 or 10 blocks away is the Hood with lots of geto goblins a perfect area for them to pull this crap.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:32:18 AM EDT
[#17]
"All the teens were black, according to witnesses, and all but one of the people attacked were white. Still, it’s unclear if the attacks were racially motivated"

WTF They dont know if its racial motivated?  This happened on Sunday, how come this wasnt all over the news? If it were the other way around....
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:48:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"All the teens were black, according to witnesses, and all but one of the people attacked were white. Still, it’s unclear if the attacks were racially motivated"

WTF They dont know if its racial motivated?  This happened on Sunday, how come this wasnt all over the news? If it were the other way around....
View Quote

Does NOT fit the narrative.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:49:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably just a coincidence.

Yeah, that's it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:51:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Downtown Charleston in the city is mostly liberals, college students and tourists.
Hell most of the historical homes in that area are owned by people that dont even live in the state, vacation homes.
Just 9 or 10 blocks away is the Hood with lots of geto goblins a perfect area for them to pull this crap.

View Quote

Oh, well in that case I feel a bit better. They are winning hearts and minds... for us.

Guess that explains why not one single victim defended themselves with a gun.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
SC?  

I'm surprised none of them got extra holes poked in them by the good citizens of Charleston.

View Quote

Andy and Barney were on the job yo!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#22]
they arent "attacking" they are protesting.  OP is a damn racist.  

that's a little close to home.  i may need to toss the old AR pistol the trunk.  or at least put a bat back there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:58:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SC?  

Wrong Carolina
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:58:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unpossible. Black people are incapable of racism or committing "hate crimes".
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:59:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Old town charleston is also where all the off duty federal officer trainees hang out. FLETC is like a 10 dollar cab ride... they roll in pack of 5 usually and tend to be situationaly aware. I would wager they dont take their firearms out on the town on friday nights, but I would figure they can handle a tire iron, asp baton, or 550 cord lug nuts pretty well...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:00:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
When humans act like deranged primates, they should be treated as such, and killed where they stand.
View Quote

Sign me up to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:07:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Jordan Q. Hall, 17, of Chapel Street, a ninth-grader at Burke High School, faces two counts of second-degree assault and battery by mob.

Yeah.

We just aren't spending enough on education.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Charleston is DNC territory, keep that in mind.  The try this shit in other places and there will probably lots of leaking...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Misunderstood children lashing out in understandable pain & frustration.

Check your White privilege...

The revolution will NOT be televised.

Cracka crumbles.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:10:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Jordan Q. Hall, 17, of Chapel Street, a ninth-grader at Burke High School, faces two counts of second-degree assault and battery by mob.

Yeah.

View Quote

The news sites here used to say that until I started posting what each local school district gets per student in their comments section. It really pissed people off finding out the poor disadvantaged city school district got thousands more per student than the suburban districts that they want to bus kids to.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:13:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Youths and Teens.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Won't be long before someone lays a dozen out and then TS is really going to hit the fan.
View Quote

It's inevitable. The next Bernhard Goetz is out there, somewhere.  Just a matter of time now.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#34]

State law addresses mob violence under “lynching.” A “mob” is defined as two or more people who act together for the premeditated purpose of committing an act of violence.
View Quote

I'd laugh if they all get charged with "lynching".
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Old town charleston is also where all the off duty federal officer trainees hang out. FLETC is like a 10 dollar cab ride... they roll in pack of 5 usually and tend to be situationaly aware. I would wager they dont take their firearms out on the town on friday nights, but I would figure they can handle a tire iron, asp baton, or 550 cord lug nuts pretty well...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Students are prohibited from possessing firearms at FLETC.  Agency guns are kept under lock and key and rolled out on range days.  A personal gun would have to be buried in the dirt outside the gate .  Expulsion is the punishment.  They took our creds too so no free donuts, professional courtesy or get out of jail card or whatever ass slapping secret handshake stuff either!

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Enough do that the Obama sons are on borrowed time.  When generally don't have this kind of shit down here and since this news wasn't covering this people had no warning what was going on.  But they do now.  This weekend could get real interesting.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh for cripes sake. If all these ccw weapon holders, with a bug on their ankle, trunk guns, BoB's, and other various and sundry "prep" items were ever going to do something they would have done it by now.

I've been hearing this same stuff from gun forums ever since there were gun forums. We've been "prepping" for riots for decades now.

Every time something we've prepped for happens we just move the line in the sand. And when it gets worse we move the line some more.

There have been flash mobs, knock out games, government sponsored riots that get worse and worse every year and not only do we not do anything,  we deny the widespread commonality and pretend it isn't happening.  I've seen threads in this very forum where people were mocked for just suggesting our society is spinning downhill.

I've read claims that crime was really down. I've read that "it's always been that way we just didn't hear about it.

This is how we'll go out,  not with a bang but a whimper. Frogs in water and all that

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:27:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Interesting.
I should write up what happens to me last night. I'm about 1.5 hours south of there.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:28:27 AM EDT
[#38]
thugs
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The news sites here used to say that until I started posting what each local school district gets per student in their comments section. It really pissed people off finding out the poor disadvantaged city school district got thousands more per student than the suburban districts that they want to bus kids to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.

A 17 year old freshman huh?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:32:16 AM EDT
[#40]
50 people surround my car......time to floor it and gtfo of there
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#41]
At least the media reported them as black.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Did they mention what color the other guy was?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me2
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Popped, locked and ready to open up shop.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:38:59 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah.

First thing I noticed too.  Guy's going to be 20 when..if he graduates.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:39:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jordan Q Hall, 17, of Chapel Street, a ninth-grader at Burke High School, faces two counts of second-degree assault and battery by mob.

Yeah.

It's been a few years since I looked it up but the St. Louis city schools spend considerably more per student. IIRC, it's close to 50 percent higher than the state average. I read  story in the Post Disgrace not too long after that the city schools graduate less than 40 percent of incoming freshmen.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:40:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Racist term.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Oh for cripes sake. If all these ccw weapon holders, with a bug on their ankle, trunk guns, BoB's, and other various and sundry "prep" items were ever going to do something they would have done it by now.

I've been hearing this same stuff from gun forums ever since there were gun forums. We've been "prepping" for riots for decades now.

Every time something we've prepped for happens we just move the line in the sand. And when it gets worse we move the line some more.

There have been flash mobs, knock out games, government sponsored riots that get worse and worse every year and not only do we not do anything,  we deny the widespread commonality and pretend it isn't happening.  I've seen threads in this very forum where people were mocked for just suggesting our society is spinning downhill.

I've read claims that crime was really down. I've read that "it's always been that way we just didn't hear about it.

This is how we'll go out,  not with a bang but a whimper. Frogs in water and all that

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody wants to be the next zimmerman, wilson, or the guy in Baltimore.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:42:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Plenty of reloads in my vehicle if they get froggy one state north. Or, AWD could clear the path if egress is possible.

You will not surround my vehicle and bang on it with my wife and infant inside.
View Quote

God that would suck. Shooting from inside a closed vehicle with a baby?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top