Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2015 11:50:24 PM EDT
At work we found a little girl running around at the gun range.   We are in a less than desirable area of town (Pasadena) and see stray animals all the time.  She was hanging out in the parking lot, attracting attention of customers.  As I'm leaving for the night, she's sitting by the front door, staring in.  One customer gave her some cat food he had in his truck and we watered her.  With no one else to take her and not wanting her to get turned into a pancake, I brought her home.  After food, water, and a bath, she's doing well.
We already have 2 dogs and 4 cats (all rescues too), we just can't take on another animal right now.
I was going to take her to the local no kill shelter but I heard just now, they are full and not wanting to take any more animals.
No idea of her age but she looks young by looking at her teeth.  She has a raw spot on her neck.  My guess is she was chained/tied to something and escaped.  Not real social but my wife is holding her now and seems to be doing good.  No tattoo from being spayed.  

I'm guessing about 15lbs or so.  Looks like maybe a weiner/something mix but no real idea.  North American Mutt dog is my guess...

Thanks Arfcom.  Let's find this little girl a home.

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck and I'd also post this in the Texas Hometown forum.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:31:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Face reminds me of a Jack Russel.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Called around and found a no kill shelter that can take her.  Hopefully this means she will get a good home.

B
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top