Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2015 9:31:02 PM EDT
I'm trying to figure out which lights i should use. Here's a horrible mspaint of my house. The orange C is where i think the flood lights should go. I was looking at RAB lights https://www.rabweb.com/majorGroups.php?pg=HIDFLOOD but i have no clue what to buy.

Anyone do this for a living and has some suggestions?

Front

Back
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
No advice other than motion lights are the tits.  You'll find after you set them up that they are very convenient for when you need to do stuff outside after dark.  Make sure you have them all the way around the house if possible.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought these for my exterior lights and really like them.  The ones I'm linking are dusk to dawn but they offer motion as well.

Lithonia LED

LEDs are awesome.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
aqua bump
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#4]
One more try...
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#5]

I installed RAB lights around the shop, the 18 watt FFLED
size. They are very high quality and none have failed or had any problems whatsoever four years later, as opposed to the 200 watt barn lights they replaced that needed service at least once a month. This light puts out exactly the same light in the yard as the 200 watt halides did, and it projects farther out into the yard.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top