Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2015 8:02:54 PM EDT
Up to 400K Children
Born To Illegal Immigrants
in U.S. Annually, One In 10 Births

Approximately 350,000 to 400,000 children are born to illegal immigrants in the U.S. each year. Due to current policy, all automatically become U.S. citizens, Center for Immigration Studies legal policy analyst Jon Feere testified before a House panel Wednesday.

To put this in perspective this means that one out of 10 births in the U.S. is to an illegal immigrant mother,”
View Quote

Those children are not only anchors allowing them to stay here, they are automatic welfare recipients for their moms, in other words we are producing  350,000 to 400,000 new welfare dependents a year due to illegal immigration. I guess this is what the progressive left means with they say illegal immigrants create growth in the US.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Too bad, the white men don't want to get married and have babies, because they won't have any money to buy stuff for themselves.

LOL!

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Too bad, the white men don't want to get married and have babies, because they won't have any money to buy stuff for themselves.

LOL!

View Quote

At this rate no one who works for their living will have any money to buy stuff for themselves it will all go to buying stuff for those that don't.

I bet before it caves their will be a complete reversal, because those that do work, will have to pay for sky high medical insurance premiums, and will have to be so heavily taxed to pay for those that don't work, whom get free medical care that those that don't work will have a much better quality of life.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sad state of affairs.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
None of my kids were born to illegal immigrant mothers.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:09:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I would bet that statistic is way low.

Probably that many kids born to illegal alien parents in California in one year.
Heck, LA probably exceeds that number.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

LOL!

View Quote

Right, like White people can out breed hispanics, mexicans, etc.

A majority of white people actually think about how many kids they have.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Yup.  Educated people take the time to consider raising children.  Hoodrats have pregnant 15 year old daughters collecting benefits in high school.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#8]
This Northerner has two anchor babies that were born in Texas.  I'm not ever leaving.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL!

View Quote

Or, we waited until we didn't have to rely on the tax dollars of others to bring children into the world. If someone had paid me to have kids I would have done it some time ago. I'm afraid you don't understand the issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top