Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2001 6:45:25 AM EDT
Recently came into possesion of a Remington Matchmaster .22 cal rifle, model 513-T.  Other markings, patent # and rm49 (serial#?).  Came with a Lyman Super targetspot scope (you sight this scope by actually moving the scope through springs, you don't move the recticle, which was new to me).  Was my cousins rifle who rec. it when her father (my uncle) passed away 23 years ago.  Rifle is in EXCELLENT condition (hasn't been shot in that 23 years), and recently shot it for the first time a couple of days ago.  With 40 rds of cheap remington .22 ammo, shot an 1 1/2 group at 50 yrds from the bench.  Seriously considering buying the gun from my cousin (she has no use for it), but would like to give her a fair market price for the gun.  Any input on the market value of this gun would greatly be appritiative.  Thks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#1]
The Remington 513T was manufactured between 1940 and 1969. Remington made thousands of them and they are fantasric plinkers. Blue Book shows a 513T in 100% condition for about 300 dollars and in 90% for about 180 dollars. I imagine that somewhere in the middle area would be a fair market price. I do not know the value of the glass that is on the weapon. Being that the owner is a relitive, you might let her know the value of the weapon and let her name what she thinks is fair.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#2]
This scope could be worth more than the rifle if in good shape.200.00 if glass and finnish are alright.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top