Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 1:52:55 AM EDT
[url]http://www.ak-47.net/akboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=024171[/url]

[url]http://members.boardhost.com/atu2/index.html?987530782[/url]

Let's help AK-47.net promote traffic on the U2 board.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 2:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
i posted a link to my website. might convert one or two of 'em.

colt

Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]
lets make em swallow there own shit for a while, what do you think.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't even have to read the posts. Just the titles are pretty damn good!
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:22:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I like where the U2 board's, [b]SITE ADMINISTRATOR[/b] says the board is for U2 enthusiasts ONLY, then asks about Wolf ammo for his AK47.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Who's U-2?  Oh, yeh!  I know those Irish leftist fags!

And their most recent hit is??!!!!  Uh, uh.... they haven't had ANY SUCCESS lately! A group of "has beens" trying to get a bit of media attention to keep them afloat!

I fart in their general direction! Hahahaha! ;-)

DaMan
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I always hated Boner's "music".
BTW, I heard on the radio today that one of the members of U2 (a guitar player?) caused a big stink on an airplane while flying from Seattle to whatever rock he lives under in Europe. He was arrested and charged with multiple crimes upon his arrival.  Wouldn't it be cool if they had to can their tour this summer????

F*CK U2....   Kinda resembles "Make 7 Up Yours".
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I just went and read the sh!t being posted over on the U2 site, and I was completely embarassed.  I went over to look and post some pro-gun stuff, but after reading how others have made asses out of us, I was too ashamed to do it.  Think what your response would be if *they* did that on AR15.com.  We would think they were f&cking j&ck#sses, and we'd be right.  Thats what they think of us, and guess what?  They're right.  Way to go, you just hurt the pro-gun cause. [beer]
[grenade]

There were, of course exceptions, some posters were refined, and educated sounding, many were vulgar, crude and rude.[v]
Louis
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who's U-2?  Oh, yeh!  I know those Irish leftist fags!

And their most recent hit is??!!!!  Uh, uh.... they haven't had ANY SUCCESS lately! A group of "has beens" trying to get a bit of media attention to keep them afloat!

I fart in their general direction! Hahahaha! ;-)

DaMan
View Quote

Not to support U2 or anything buy their most recent hits are Beautiful Day and Walk On both chart toppers this year.  Sorry
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I heard some news about a guy getting arrested the other day on a plane, but thought he was from a different group.
[red]p.r.k.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 1:10:45 AM EDT
[#10]
i have started posting quotes from notable americans concerning the second amendment. hopefully they will think about there "viewpoint" a little.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 1:55:27 AM EDT
[#11]
What started this stink over there? Did a member of U2 say something anti-gun or was it some kid talking out his ass. I can't tell from the link to that site?
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What started this stink over there? Did a member of U2 say something anti-gun or was it some kid talking out his ass. I can't tell from the link to that site?
View Quote

I think Bonor flamed Moses aka Charlton Heston.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#13]
"boner" openly flamed heston and therefor all firearms owners.
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I heard some news about a guy getting arrested the other day on a plane, but thought he was from a different group.
[red]p.r.k.
View Quote

I heard it again today. It was the guitar player from R.E.M. - almost as bad IMHO
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"boner" openly flamed heston and therefor all firearms owners.
View Quote

Not to mention certain religious persons who liked watching The Ten Commandments.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top