Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/15/2015 4:02:21 PM EDT
A group called "Iowa Gun Owners", which is run by a professional political fund raiser (Aaron Dorr) implicated in federal election finance fraud and legislative ethics violations, has been progressive getting worse over the years in Iowa.

People are sick of it. A information page has been created to debunk his lies and FUD, and we need grassroots getting it popularized, as we don't have his ill-gotten hundreds of thousands of dollars. He's all in it for the money, and has literally gotten pro-gun bills killed by while claiming to be an all-or-nothing 2A "purist". He has not ever passed a single law, while later claiming credit for the stuff he tried to prevent from passing.
Anyway, read more there....
(edit: whoever runs the facebook page changed the URL to be more descriptive)
https://www.facebook.com/trueiowagunowners

Please like and 'invite' anyone you know in Iowa to the page.

More info in Iowa Hometown forum:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_42/580418_Iowa_Gun_Owners_is_a_scam__and_I_m_tired_of_the_BS.html
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_42/571361_Newest_IGO_lies_____You_re_not_going_to_believe_this_one___.html
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_42/574525_Un_officially_Official_Legalize_Suppressors_in_Iowa_Legislator_Scoreboard.html&page=16

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
http://iowafc.org/blog/2015/04/14/beware-the-anti-gunners-new-best-friend-in-iowa/
Currently, IGO is literally trying to prevent a bill that does the following:
1.      Legalizing suppressors.
2.      Creating new and streamlined training requirements for renewal Permit’s to Carry and moves the time between training from 5 years to 10 years.
3.      Allowing for a renewal applicant to renew their permit under any of the current training requirements including shooting on a range if they so choose.
4.      Establishing that a veteran with small arms training will never have to go through initial or renewal training to obtain their permit to carry.
5.      Extending the window for qualifying training from the current 12 months now to 24 months. Meaning that if an applicant has had any qualifying training in the last 24 months that will qualify them for their new or renewal permit.
6.      Creating a requirement for uniform permits throughout the state and establishes that all permits, carry and acquire, shall NOT be issued for a particular weapon nor can it contain any identifying information about the weapon including the make, model, serial number or any ammo used in the firearm. It also says applicants residence must not be listed on the permit and prohibits the inclusion of their social security number.
7.      Extending the Permit to Acquire from a 1 year permit to a 5 year permit. This matches it up with the Permit to Carry which is also a 5 year permit.

8.      Adding new language that if a permit is denied and it is later determined that it should not have been that the applicant can recoup reasonable attorney’s fees.

9.   Removing the absurd ban on parents being able to teach their child proper handgun safety if the child is under the age of fourteen.

10.   Establishing a statewide verification system for law enforcement to determine if a permit is valid. There is no new database, all permits are already on file with the state and have been for years. This system merely creates a process by which law enforcement can verify the validity of a Permit to Carry. This benefits you by preventing law enforcement from having to seize your weapon if you unintentionally forget your permit.

11. Blocking the media from collecting the private information (name, date of birth, address, etc.) of Iowa’ permit holders. Current law allows for any member of the public to request to see all of your personal information on your permit application. Under the new provision if they make the request they will only be given a yes or no answer as to whether your permit is valid and the validity dates of such a permit. The person making the request must also give their name, contact information and the reason they are making the request. This information will be kept on file in the sheriff’s office and be accessible to those who wish to inquire if someone has been asking about their permit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
bump for Iowa.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Iowa Gun Owners, IGO, and let's be honest Aaron Dorr the one man show, is an offshoot of NAGR.  You may remember NAGR as the national scam group fronted by Dudley Brown that has already been thoroughly debunked on this site, on AmmoLand and elsewhere.

Back in 2010 when IFC and NRA brought shall issue to Iowa, IGO fought it tooth and nail.  Depending on where you look, you can still find how they characterized it:

In 2010 the anti-gun crowd in Des Moines knew that there was a grassroots gun rights lobby in Iowa that would hold them accountable for their actions for the first time in years.

So once they voted to kill Constitutional Carry they voted to approve Iowa’s current “Shall Issue” bill that was brought forth by less principled organizations. Of course, since that bill was passed by anti-gun legislators it was full of anti-gun provisions.
View Quote

These days they take credit for it in their emails begging for donations:

"I’m sure you’ll agree, directly or indirectly, IGO members are clearly driving the pro-gun agenda here in Iowa – as you have been going back to the passage of ‘Shall Issue’ legislation in 2010."

"Not only that, but after our last all-out push for Constitutional Carry, our state government passed one of the best shall-issue laws in the country — even though Democrats controlled BOTH houses of the General Assembly!"

"We’ve also brought concealed carry reform to the forefront of Iowa politics, leading to the passage of “shall issue” in 2009."

"Paving the way for passage of “Shall Issue” in 2010 after launching a statewide mobilization campaign to reform Concealed Carry laws;"

Last year, they opposed the suppressor bill that IFC, NRA and ASA were pushing for months, and had worked to build support for for years.  On January 27th, they sent out a message about the bill with these gems:

For example, HF384, a bill designed to allow for suppressors here in Iowa, would require the following dog and pony show before you could possess one:

[snip - they listed all the FEDERAL NFA requirements]

Does this sound like the sort of freedom that you want to fight for? Are we really supposed to be happy with seeing lawful gun owners treated this way?

It would seem to be easier for a recently released, convicted child molester to obtain permission to move in next to a daycare than for your average gun owner in Iowa to be allowed to exercise his Constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms!

What’s more, this is yet another dream “cover bill” for anti-gunners to hide behind.

Recognizing that this “freedom” is so incredibly regulated as to be virtually worthless to the average gun owner – many anti-gun legislators will undoubtedly support this bill in a desperate ploy to confuse their voters headed into this fall’s elections.
View Quote

Then lo and behold, a month down the road the bill is scheduled for a vote the next day on the floor of the house.  HF384 had been renumbered HF2381 after passing out of committee.  That night, they post this message to their Facebook:

That's funny, I thought that was a "cover bill for anti-gunners" and "virtually worthless"?

Then again in the morning:

The bill passed with landslide bipartisan support in the house 82-16 on the 27th.  IGO was quick to take credit for the years-long struggle of IFC, NRA, and ASA:

They then sent out this to their email list:

Moments ago the Iowa House voted 82-16 to pass HF2381, a bill to allow law abiding Iowans the means to purchase and use suppressors on firearms.

While this bill came up for a vote too quickly for IGO to get an email out, we were able to communicate with tens of thousands of you via Facebook and your calls and your emails made a huge difference in determining the outcome of this vote.
View Quote

Absolute garbage.  They fought the bill and then claimed to help pass it at the 11th hour.

They're up to the same crap this year.  I'm not shocked, it's their M.O.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Another bump for Iowa.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#5]
IGO - working to kill bills and pay their mortgage since 2008...
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Back to the top.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Another bump for the home team!
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#8]
The page doubled in likes in about an hour earlier this morning.   We're busting our ass to get the word out up here.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:23:42 PM EDT
[#9]
bump for Iowa.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#10]
IGO's page is getting hammered.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
As well it should be, people are finding out the truth and now they're going to (hopefully) feel the Barbara Streisand Effect.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#12]
TTT
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#13]
From what I can tell, NAGR is creating state level affiliates to funnel money to the national org.

If you research the websites and state filings, you'll see a common pattern.

They started up here last year and tried to push Constitutional Carry this session.  They managed to alienate many of our pro-gun legislators.

They turned on the legislators that introduced their bills, and basically burned themselves.

I hate to see you guys dealing with their bullshit.  I had hoped the disease wasn't spreading.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#14]
FIGO
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I can tell, NAGR is creating state level affiliates to funnel money to the national org.

If you research the websites and state filings, you'll see a common pattern.

They started up here last year and tried to push Constitutional Carry this session.  They managed to alienate many of our pro-gun legislators.

They turned on the legislators that introduced their bills, and basically burned themselves.

I hate to see you guys dealing with their bullshit.  I had hoped the disease wasn't spreading.
View Quote

IGO goes through legislators every year it seems.  Somebody new every year.

Of course, it might help if they weren't colluding with their bribed legislator to accept more bribes from the Ron Paul campaign.

Yeah, that's a thing that happened.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Is the Iowa Firearms Coalition y'all's go to grassroots gun rights org?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes but if we dont get suppressors they will be on my shit list
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:55:54 PM EDT
[#18]
IFC is without a doubt the number one group in the state.  Proven track record at the Capitol, all volunteer, allied and affiliated with NRA.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes sir.  The problem is they are far less known in the state than the bullshit one.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#20]
IGO sure does buy a lot of likes on Facebook. I see their ads constantly. And you wonder where the donation money goes...
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:54:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will be this for a LOT of people.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:51:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
IGO sure does buy a lot of likes on Facebook. I see their ads constantly. And you wonder where the donation money goes...
View Quote

To the AD Work Relief Fund.

If the fund has money, he doesn't have to work.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hehe, somewhat interesting comment, since IFC is an all-volunteer group trying to fend of malicious attacks by money-heavy Bloomberg and IGO on the supressor bills.

I see how it could look to you though, because we are working to pass the 10-issue bull which includes suppressors, instead of lying down for the Senate's gutted suppressor-only version.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hehe, somewhat interesting comment, since IFC is an all-volunteer group trying to fend of malicious attacks by money-heavy Bloomberg and IGO on the supressor bills.

I see how it could look to you though, because we are working to pass the 10-issue bull which includes suppressors, instead of lying down for the Senate's gutted suppressor-only version.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey,  I agree with ya.  We don't have to take what they 'give' us.  We're behind ya 100% and appreciate all your work.  Will be donating on friday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Hey guys.  I've asked that y'all (IFC) be added to this thread.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1729613_Tired_of_the_political_bickering_already___Get_in_here__.html

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hey guys.  I've asked that y'all (IFC) be added to this thread.  

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1729613_Tired_of_the_political_bickering_already___Get_in_here__.html

View Quote

Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Saw thread title.  Thought it was about NAGR or RMGO. I was close.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

But RMGO is fighting for your rights
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#29]
IGO is a bunch of shitheads.

Fuck be upon them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You meant they're fighting for my $$$ and their relevance.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Giving a Push Up for the Home Team

I am sooooo tired of IGO and all their nonsense, I wish they would just go away

IFC is the group putting in the real time and effort with support from the NRA to really try and get things done for us.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You kind of do have to take what they will give you when yhe dems control the senate. IFC keeps saying but but but we have the votes to pass it which doesnt mean jack shit if they cant get it brought to a vote
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Dude, SF427 was in the bag before IGO started attacking it.

If you're going to blame anyone for not getting suppressors this year, blame IGO.  They fought the suppressor bill last year before taking care of it, and now they're attacking this year's bill too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Here's a good read that I posted in the CO HTF regarding the ring leader's local "efforts."

http://ariarmstrong.com/2015/04/observations-colorado-gun-magazine-spat/
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Fuck Dorr
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Here's a blast from the past very typical of IGO.

NRA and IFC had been working on a bill in 2013, HF535, that would make permit records private (they're currently still completely open - even our addresses aren't confidential!)

The IFC/NRA lobbyists and members spent a lot of time getting bipartisan support. The bill would also make straw purchases a crime at the state level - something they threw in to get more Dems on board and make the bill more likely to pass the Democrat controlled senate.

IGO meanwhile is oblivious to all of this until the DAY OF the vote in the house.  They put out a couple of lame messages on Facebook that literally tens of people saw:

Of course this was too late in the game to mean anything.

The bill passed in a landslide 95-3 that same day, but it had nothing to do with them... it was the hard work of IFC and NRA members getting it done during the weeks and months leading up to the vote.

During arguments on the bill, Rep. Matt Windschitl put them on blast on the floor of the house, which you can watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGT_B7a5yr8

From this article on The Iowa Republican:

The Smackdown of the Week Award goes to state Rep. Matt Windschitl, who eviscerated Aaron Dorr and his Iowa Gun Owners organization for trying to take credit for a bill that Windschitl sponsored and floor managed that keeps the names of gun permit holders confidential ..

“He did not lift a single finger to move this legislation forward. As a matter of fact, he never even chose to register on the original House file, HF 81, and he did not choose to register on this legislation before us now,” Windschitl said from the Iowa House floor …
View Quote

Despite this, IGO was quick to take credit as per usual, on Facebook:

And in a message to their email list:

That's only a snippet of the email, I'm sure the rest of it asked for MORE MONEY just like they always do.

Aaron Dorr and Iowa Gun Owners/IGO/NAGR/Dudley Brown are sick bastards preying on gun rights supporters in Iowa, using the hard work of VOLUNTEERS to make a living for themselves.

As for what happened to the bill, it was blocked by radically anti-gun (not radically anti-gun in NAGR/IGO speak, but literally) Senator Hogg.

Mark my words, if the omnibus bill passes this year, less than a year from now IGO will be taking credit for bringing suppressors and youth handgun shooting and all the rest to Iowa...
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You kind of do have to take what they will give you when yhe dems control the senate. IFC keeps saying but but but we have the votes to pass it which doesnt mean jack shit if they cant get it brought to a vote
View Quote

See the "paging you" thread in IA HTF for more on this -- you have a point, but there has to be a limit to where one draws the line.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Here's a good read that I posted in the CO HTF regarding the ring leader's local "efforts."

http://ariarmstrong.com/2015/04/observations-colorado-gun-magazine-spat/
View Quote

"it is no compromise of principles to accept an incremental reform on the path to consistently good policy."

Exactly.  Anyone with half a brain sees the tactics pointed out in the article for what they are.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"it is no compromise of principles to accept an incremental reform on the path to consistently good policy."

Exactly.  Anyone with half a brain sees the tactics pointed out in the article for what they are.
View Quote

That's how our rights were taken from us, that's how we'll claw them back.  Especially in a state where the senate leadership all has (D) after their names.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#40]
btt
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Another blast from the past.

In 2011, IFC and NRA were pushing something called the NIAA bill, or NICS Improvement Amendments Act, SF456.

This was a carefully crafted piece of legislation designed to restore gun rights to folks who had lost them for mental health reasons but had gotten better, chief among whom are veterans with PTSD issues.

You'll note the bill number was SF456 short for Senate File 456 - the bill originated in the senate.  At the time, the GOP had taken over the house in Iowa just after the 2010 midterms, but the senate remained under Democratic control.  That situation remains the same today.  So it's vitally important that any bill be able to get past the senate.

SF456 passed the senate 50-0 thanks to the hard work of IFC and NRA educating everyone about why the bill was a no-brainer.

When it came time to vote on the bill in the House, along comes IGO's stooge Rep. Tom Shaw with an amendment to tack on constitutional carry.

Any amendments to the bill would have to be approved by the senate.  The senate had already passed the bill, and if it passed the house unchanged it would go to the governor's desk.

Now,  knowing that the senate was under democratic control, adding constitutional carry language would have killed a good bill even though constitutional carry would pass the house.  A perfect example of a poison pill amendment.

But good bills don't matter to IGO, they want to force votes so they can tell you that all of the republicans are anti-gun.  The amendment was ruled non-germane, and Rep. Shaw moved to suspend the rules to consider the amendment.

The motion to suspend the rules failed 91-6, thankfully.

IGO then turned around and used that vote to decry many solid pro-2A Republicans like Rep. Matt Windschitl, who is THE 2A legislator in Iowa.  Bar none.  You can read all of Aaron Dorr's whinging here.  A small sample:

Yesterday we informed you that dozens and dozens of House Republicans voted against
Constitutional Carry.

For many, this was in direct violation of their signed 2010 Gun Rights Candidate Survey.

For all of them this was in direct violation of the Republican Party of Iowa platform
wherein it says, “We demand full restoration of 2nd Amendment rights and call for a state
law authorizing law-abiding citizens to carry firearms, open or concealed, without a permit.” (7.15)
View Quote

Starting to get the picture?  Rep. Windschitl was quoted on the topic by a MN blog covering Aaron Dorr's brother Chris:

I called Representative Windschitl yesterday.  We talked for about a half hour.  The keystone of the conversation was an incident in the Iowa legislature in 2011.  As Windschitl relates, the GOP caucus was pushing a bill in both chambers to allow combat veterans who’d suffered from PTSD, and had that notification put into the national NICS databases (disqualifying them from gun purchases) an avenue to get their rights restored.

There had been, earlier in the session, a debate about introducing “Alaska Carry” – legalizing carry without a permit, as in Alaska, Vermont and Arizona – and/or “Constitutional Carry” (making carry laws a part of the Constitution) in Iowa.  The bill had died…

…but the measure to restore veterans’ rights was alive and well, and had passed the Senate.   All it needed was to pass the House.

Said Windschitl, “we took months to get everyone in on it.  The NRA, Aaron Dorr (leader of Iowa Gun Owners) – we were going to write some bridge language [to make the bill mesh with the Senate version for easy passage].

Then, says Windschitl, “an hour before the final debate on the bill [to restore veterans' rights], a [junior GOP rep and IGO supporter] intorduced a “kill all” amendment reintroducing “Constitutional Carry”.

The Speaker and the legislator spent hours on procedural maneuvering – attempts to suspend the rules and other parliamentary shenanigans, all of which failed.
View Quote

These miserable fucks can't manage to get any of their own bills out of subcommittee, so they have to play tricks and try to tank other bills.  If they'd actually try working with the WHOLE legislature like NRA and IFC do, they might get somewhere.  But instead they have one or two legislators doing their bidding, and they get nowhere because they're the type of people who couldn't make friends with a puppy.

It's a good thing the amendment failed, because the underlying bill was a great thing.  From IFC's 2011 2011 year in review:

NIAA – Gun Rights Restoration

Signed into law by Governor Terry Branstad on April 19, this new law improves the language under last session's "shall-issue" carry reform law and updates Iowa state law to meet the requirements set forth in the federal NICS Improvement Amendments Act (NIAA).

Individuals who have been placed under certain types of mental health-related orders are prohibited by federal law from possessing firearms. The NIAA establishes clear standards for states to use in crafting laws to provide persons subject to these prohibitions a means of relief. The new law, under the guidelines established by the NIAA, will now allow a court to grant relief from the federal prohibition upon a finding that the petitioner will not be likely to act in a manner dangerous to public safety and that the granting of the relief would not be contrary to the public interest.

Additionally, for the first time in Iowa history the new law provides Iowans - including military service members and veterans - the ability to have their gun rights restored. Also of note, this legislation was unanimously passed in both the state House and Senate.

To date, 8 Iowans have applied for their rights to be restored and 6 have been restored. The remaining 2 were not denied, but rather had errors in their filing and needed to be resubmitted.
View Quote

And a bit more from IFC about the IGO shenanigans in 2011:

NIAA Bill and "Permitless Carry"

The NIAA legislation was a "must-pass" bill that created a gun rights restoration process while improving the reporting of federally disqualified individuals - due to mental health or substance abuse orders - to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). This important legislation ultimately passed both chambers unanimously. Unfortunately, one organization thought it wise to play politics with the NIAA bill. Because broad bipartisan commitments had been made not to amend this important bill, no other amendments were considered.

While the IFC was working with state legislators and the NRA to perfect a suitable alternative and ultimately forward progress on permitless carry, one supposed "gun-rights" organization decided to take the NRA's unreleased permitless carry language and attempt to force a House floor vote during debate on the NIAA bill.

A major reason for the failure of the permitless carry amendment—on a procedural vote—was the underlying legislation was deemed of immediate importance and adding the permitless carry amendment would have effectively "killed" the legislation. Despite the state House's near unanimous vote against the permitless carry amendment, it in no way depicts the lack of support for gun issues or the permitless carry issue. In fact, many strongly pro-gun legislators, including state Representative Matt Windschitl (R-56), voted against the amendment to preserve the underlying bill. Nobody would doubt his support for firearm rights, as this session alone, he sponsored a number of pro-gun bills including IFC/NRA's HF 573, "Stand Your Ground."

We believe that the fundamental right to keep and bear arms should be protected and restored. Twenty-five years ago, fewer than ten states made it possible for average, honest citizens to carry firearms for self-defense. Today, as a result of the NRA's efforts, more than forty states respect that right – including Iowa.

IFC supports the NRA on permitless carry legislation and they have successfully helped enact such statutes in Alaska, Arizona and Wyoming, and sought this year to pass similar laws in Colorado, Montana, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and even the Hawkeye state.
View Quote

It all boils down to this: if IGO can't have everything, he/they/it would have nothing at all.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I left CO the same time they refused the 30-round compromise and fucked all CO gun owners.

30 is better than 15, since that means you have to use faggot 10 round PMAGs or drive yo ass to Wyoming.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#43]
May much fuck be upon IGO

And another bump for the hometeam Iowa crowd...
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:13:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Time for this one to return to the top.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Guys, we need some positive comments on this article.  Keep it respectful and factual.

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/04/new-lies-being-spread-about-iowas-omnibus-gun-bill
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:29:21 AM EDT
[#46]
morning bump.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:06:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Evening bump.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#49]

It would be nice if people just stopped funding Dudley and let his organizations whither on the vine.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Yes, it must be said that this isn't just IGO.  They're merely a puppet for the national NAGR/Dudley Brown group, and I bet you can safely assume all of the orgs that appear to be gun rights groups in other states on this list with the maybe-exception of GOA are all up to the same BS.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top