Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2001 8:58:35 PM EDT

Bought this mag on friday and saw it was marked: "Restricted/Military/GOV'T/Law Enforcement/Export use only" Should I keep it or get rid of it or alter the mag?
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Get rid of it!
If you were busted and some prosecutor wanted to make an example out of you, it's a felony with time and a lifetime ban for firearm ownership.

It aint worth it!
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Definitely get rid of it.   There's enough legal preban stuff out here.  30-60 bucks isn't worth thousands and your freedon.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 10:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd bring it back and get your money back. I don't think the guy that sold it to you will give you any problems and if he does tell him you will turn him in.Reputable people are not going to sell you stuff that will put you in jail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top