Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2001 8:30:35 PM EDT
I could not reply to the post about Gat so i will start here. i wont defend the store pricing,i am just a salesman.i dont buy all my stuff there.i have never done a transfer there .What bugs me is that is you say we dont know anything about ar`s most of the guys there are multiple owners and love to shoot.we always tell people to contact there reps.about upcoming legislation. as far as rapid firing it is for saftey,you should see some of the morons that come in and shoot.about 2 month ago one guy shot himself in the hand,his excuse was i am a revolver man not a semi auto man sence when do you put your hand in front of the barrel?If you guys know so much about dealing with customers come on in and get a job selling.if not come in see me i will gladly show you what ever you want.i am not prick.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#1]
[:O]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top