User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/6/2015 11:09:29 PM EDT
Well bye....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mku0nE8sxTc

Dead Scumbags deeds:

http://www.grandhaventribune.com/article/policefire/1213216

"...Grand Haven Department of Public Safety officers arrested Dyer in July 2013 after the 8-year-old girl’s mother saw him molesting the child.

Testimony during the man’s December 2013 trial revealed the child and her siblings regularly visited the apartment across the hall that Dyer shared with his girlfriend. One night, the girl’s mother went to retrieve her daughter and found the man performing oral sex on the child, the mother testified.
The child testified that it wasn’t the first time that happened.
The jury took 10 minutes to convict Dyer of first-degree criminal sexual conduct after the one-day trial. He was sentenced Jan. 20..."
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Good.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not here to judge.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:14:58 PM EDT
[#3]
There is justice in prison.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not here to judge.  
Mku0nE8sxTc

View Quote

Amen. Fuck em' he got off easy IMO.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Good. Take part or all of the money he saved the state and put it in his commissary account.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Forgive me for saying it, but the killer seems like he'd be a cool enough dude to grab a beer with.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess I shouldn't give voice to my opinion lest it give people who murder pedophiles the impression I unsubtly praise their deeds.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Forgive me for saying it, but the killer seems like he'd be a cool enough dude to grab a beer with.
View Quote

The casual way he describes murdering someone means that in all likelihood he's probably a bit of a sociopath, just saying.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's certainly not dumb.

Which makes him more dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

Yes.  That is one dangerous motherfucker.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Why was the killer in prison?

Was he already a lifer?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#13]
These guys don't have a code.  They preyed on a weak guy who happened to be a child molester.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#14]
I sincerely hope the guy from this thread meets the guy from THIS Thread

Soon.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:29:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Well how would you feel if you were in prison for some 'normal' crime like killing a family member/SO or another gang member or some shit; the stuff that, statistically, most people get killed over; and they put you in a cell with some asshole who won't shut up about how he raped a child for some fucked up reason?  You might just say "fuck this guy" with a rope or cord or shank or whatever

He's not a 'good' guy by any definition but he's still expressing his disgust at the kind of predator who was locked in the room with him.  No tears shed for the deceased.  win/win for society.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
These guys don't have a code.  They preyed on a weak guy who happened to be a child molester.
View Quote

I think "preyed on" is not the proper phrasing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

Crimainals have no qualms about using females and children to mule in drugs/weapons/phones and risk the women's freedom and young children's future (because mom would be incarcerated if caught)..

Sure I can believe he might not be a pedo himself, but for most criminals in jail who beat up pedos its just an excuse while in jail to kick ones while a few really hate em. The pedo killers are already lifers more times than not.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:31:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The casual way he describes murdering someone means that in all likelihood he's probably a bit of a sociopath, just saying.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The laughs, the smirks and the matter of fact is interesting, but I am still good with the outcome.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ask yourself which is more likely:

* A criminal became angry at another criminal for violating the law which is above all other laws, and killed him because of the criminal's code of prison justice.

-or-

* A sociopath killed a guy because he thought he could do it, and that his story would get him a relatively light sentence for it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Crimainals have no qualms about using females and children to mule in drugs/weapons/phones and risk the women's freedom and young children's future (because mom would be incarcerated if caught)..

Sure I can believe he might not be a pedo himself, but for most criminals in jail who beat up pedos its just an excuse while in jail to kick ones while a few really hate em. The pedo killers are already lifers more times than not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

But aren't lifers usually segregated from the non-lifers?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL at this answer.

Last time I saw my brother was when he was in county jail before he got farmed out to prison to serve his sentence.

He was bitching about a child molestor who just walked freely in their cell block and didn't get harassed. His statement was something like, "I can't wait until that chomo gets farmed out so real justice can get done."

Yes, child molestors, rapists, and women beaters are given "special" treatment fairly often by fellow inmates. There really is a code of what's right and wrong, even amongst criminal fuckheads.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

Not typically.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:39:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

Absolutely not..Not in County Awaiting trial or in prison.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:43:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

A good amount of mental illness can be traced back to childhood trauma, whether it be sexual or violence.  So it honestly wouldn't surprise me if some prisoners are so hell bent on killing child molesters because they at one point were victims themselves.

Maybe it is less about a code and more about confronting their past demons.  Since they can't kill their abuser, they will kill another abuser.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

I was thinking of Death Row inmates being segregated.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's certainly not dumb.

however.. is it true that lifers tend to not like people 'rocking the boat' as it were?

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The laughs, the smirks and the matter of fact is interesting, but I am still good with the outcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being fine with the outcome is one thing but thinking the guy would be cool to have beers with. . . you could probably be joking with the guy one minute and have him bashing you in the head with a bottle the next.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Put some money into that accused inmate's account.  He should have some award for taking out the trash.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#29]
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=167738

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
LOL at this answer.

Last time I saw my brother was when he was in county jail before he got farmed out to prison to serve his sentence.

He was bitching about a child molestor who just walked freely in their cell block and didn't get harassed. His statement was something like, "I can't wait until that chomo gets farmed out so real justice can get done."

Yes, child molestors, rapists, and women beaters are given "special" treatment fairly often by fellow inmates. There really is a code of what's right and wrong, even amongst criminal fuckheads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL at this answer.

I've heard that a record with children is still a big deal, but I would be shocked if anyone gives a fuck about adult rape or women beating.  The power house prison gangs make a good racket from pimping (outside) and the cartel gangs flooding our prisons have no problem chain sawing the limbs off of a rivals pretty young GF just to prove a point.

I'm not an expert, but assume that if you have a "set" you will be just fine.

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#31]
TCB - like a muthafucka.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:10:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A good amount of mental illness can be traced back to childhood trauma, whether it be sexual or violence.  So it honestly wouldn't surprise me if some prisoners are so hell bent on killing child molesters because they at one point were victims themselves.

Maybe it is less about a code and more about confronting their past demons.  Since they can't kill their abuser, they will kill another abuser.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the most insightful reasoning I have read behind the general "special treatment" that chomos get in the pen.  We all get that everyone thinks they are sick and disgusting, but this would explain why some risk the consequences of killing them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Works for me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:26:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Assuming this guy is a lifer already, I think he should be sentenced strictly with high fives.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#36]
What is the killer in jail for?

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What is the killer in jail for?

View Quote

Being a killer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:47:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:49:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
LOL at this answer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL at this answer.

Your brother sounds like the moral, just authority ready to exact justice for society...
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:51:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:07:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Oh shit you done did it now. Dead dude was an ex-cop? GD will implode
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:11:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Shit happens.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:16:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:16:43 AM EDT
[#44]
True        convict. Right there.

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dude, not even the thin blue line will step in to defend a kiddie diddler.

It's at the top of the list of things a cop can do to get disowned.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:30:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Send the man a Bible and $20.  If he can't find a little peace in the good book, at least he can enjoy something from the commissary.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Send the man a Bible and $20.  If he can't find a little peace in the good book, at least he can enjoy something from the commissary.
View Quote

Didn't work for NakedGunman
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:35:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep he will get no sympathy from anyone here, especially from the LEO's.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:43:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course not.  He's an airport cop.  No TBL coverage there.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:48:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LOL at this answer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL at this answer.

two of my BiL's work either in prison, or in penal justice. Both agree with you. Child molesters generally fare badly in prison.

I sorta want to send the guy in teh video a carton of smokes or something. Good kill.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top