Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2001 9:21:37 PM EDT
This topic wasted a lot of bandwidth last week when AntiUSSA flamed Rachel over delivery of his Gordon Liddy "Stacked 'n Packed" calendar. I am definitely NOT trying to restart that topic. The principals settled it publicly. But just thought I'd let you all know that I sent my order in last Saturday and got it this Saturday. If she's selling mags or anything else, I would definitely send her the money.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#1]
now go scan & post her pics please.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]
2nd that!!

[size=6]Would someone post a pic already?!!![/size=6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, think I'm going to violate her copyright? Do what I did and send her the 20 bucks, she's worth it! If ol' General Lee had had a regiment of troops looked like her, us yankees would have lost the war of northern agression for sure! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#4]
this guy is just blowing smoke up everyones ass.

b.t.w. does rachel pay you to push for sales of this calendar
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 11:09:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 11:13:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#9]
this guy is just blowing smoke up everyones ass.
View Quote

Well, Wilson let the cat out the bag...if you think she's only a "7" like ol' prk, then I'd suggest you get the smoke out of your eyes classclown.

b.t.w. does rachel pay you to push for sales of this calendar
View Quote

No. Never met her. Point I was trying to make with my original post is that she does deliver the goods in a much more timely fashion than most of the internet vendors I've dealt with. Felt she was getting a raw deal and possibly bad reputation from that last cluster f**k thread, and just wanted to let you all know that I was more than satisfied with both her goods and delivery. If you want to make more of it than that, take your medication and lie down.

P.S. - Just because a woman is gorgeous does not mean she is a bimbo or a rip off artist.
P.S.S. Any girl who likes guns, whether she looks like Rachel or not, is AOK in my book.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Rachel, I think I got your permission to post those, didn't I?
View Quote

I doubt it Wilson. These are not the best photos of her out there. These aren't bad, but don't do her justice. She really is a dish.
[and, no, classclown, she's not paying me to say this, and I'm not her boyfriend]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Were,s the Beef?
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#13]
And I, for one, would like to apologize for anything I may have said on the other post that may have sounded crude.  It was intended in admiration.  She certainly is one nice looking lady.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#14]
 If anyone wants a copy of the 2001 issue of G. Gordon Liddy's "Stacked & packed" calendar just email me. I have about 70 of them left. Should all be gone in about ten days at the present rate. they are $20 for the first one & $15 for everyone after that. I ship USPS Priority mail in boxes so the mailman can't finger your pages!

ya'll could of at least posted the better pic's....geez.......
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Raw deal? Raw deal my ass! She did not get a raw deal in the "other thread". She got honesty. Unless Anti was lynig she made a promise to deliver a product on a specified date and then failed to folow through. Then she had the audacity to respond to him in Email with a hateful attitude because he exposed her. She may have sent your calander on time.....but isn't that what a business person is supposed to do? But in my mind that does not negate her piss poor service in the past. From everything I've read here I would not be so quick to say I'd buy mags or anything else she was selling. Being it calanders, magazines or poon tane I would expect by the time a person received it it would be late, stale or over used.

"sherm8404 is McUzi's best friend on AR15.com"

(Sorry sherm. For some inexplicable reason I just felt like I had to say that.;))
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#16]
WILSON: thanks for posting some excellent pics

PRK: 7 is a good number. she's lovely but no 10

OLDESCHOOL:[-!-!-] I knew you were full of shit about this calender. And no matter how much you kiss her ass, she is still not going to lay you.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Wana bet? She just sent me a few of the other ones.
I never ordered a calendar, but her Colt mags definitely nice.
View Quote

That's more like it Wilson! Like I said, a dish. You guys that don't agree should go get your prescriptions checked, you need new eyeglasses/contacts/whatever

As for you Gundropper, Tim apologized. Meant he was sorry for trashing her. Why are you trying to stir up shit again? Using misspelled slang like "poon tane" (it's poontang, pussy, hair pie, etc.) and associating such a vulgarity with "over used" in referenece to Rachel,with a suggestion that that flower of Southern class fits your description reveals you as a cad and a bounder. Yeah, look those words up, try them on, fits you like a glove - or a condom - over your head. [}:)]

Link Posted: 4/22/2001 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#18]
PRK: 7 is a good number. she's lovely but no 10

OLDESCHOOL: I knew you were full of shit about this calender. And no matter how much you kiss her ass, she is still not going to lay you.
View Quote

Class Fuckup, you are a major league Jerk Off. If you misconstrue my commment for "kissing her ass", you are lamer than lame. I don't expect or need her to "lay me"...believe it or not, my lady suits me fine. (BTW, you ever een "laid" ? How much did it cost you? Did you get  "social" disease, ya gonna die from it, is that why you're so bitter at 14 ?) It's just that I don't appreciate losers like you jumping on the bandwagon to trash a nice girl who you never even dealt with and don't know a thing about. I would return the upright finger salute, but what would that prove except I can click on the "icon legend". Get a life. Stop clowning around in class and learn something punk.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#19]
hey "OLD BLIND SCHOOL", I never jumped on any bandwagon. And if you took the time to read these posts instead of writing about her, like she the next coming of Christ.YOU would see I never trashed nor disrespected Rachel but only asked for a look see of her picture.

A real man doesn't talk as much shit as you about a product. unless they have it and can prove so. in order words You never posted a picture because you don't even own the calendar, that your bitching about in the first place!
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"sherm8404 is McUzi's best friend on AR15.com"

(Sorry sherm. For some inexplicable reason I just felt like I had to say that.;))
View Quote

It's OK by me. I think soon all the kids'll be saying it. Like the way they picked up "dope" and "phat." You'll see.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Nice Rack Rachel! [:D][:P][}:D]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#22]
LMAO. Give it up old schooless. You are not going to get any poon tane (I must mispell it because I'm not Asian.) no matter how much you try to stroke her here. You are beginning to sounds like a school boy with a play ground crush. LOL
Here's a tip; Half the people in the world have tits. She isn't the only one and she is no honest business person. Now go wash the cheese puff dust off your hands before you resume looking at the pics and playing with yourself.

"sherm8404 is McUzi's best friend on AR15.com" and

"oldeschooless, plays with hinself while looking at unobtainable women on calanders."
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:07:28 PM EDT
[#23]
A real man doesn't talk as much shit as you about a product. unless they have it and can prove so. in ""order"" (still can't spell - what is public education coming to?)words You never posted a picture because you don't even own the calendar, that your bitching about in the first place!
View Quote

ClassFuckup, you wouldn't know a "real man" if someone drew you a picture. Reason I didn't post a pic of the calendar is I don't have a digital camera, (I spend my extra money on ammo, not Johnson's Baby Oil like you and "Pudsqueezer" apprently do)...and also, I respect her copyright. BTW, I see you can't spell any better than pudsqueezer. You really should spend more time in class and less time choking your chicken.

LMAO. Give it up old schooless. You are not going to get any poon tane (I must mispell it because I'm not Asian.) no matter how much you try to stroke her here. You are beginning to sounds like a school boy with a play ground crush. LOL Here's a tip; Half the people in the world have tits. She isn't the only one and she is no honest business person. Now go wash the cheese puff dust off your hands before you resume looking at the pics and playing with yourself.
View Quote

Pudsqueezer, like I said, lamer than lame, and stupider than ClassFuckUp. Not only can't you spell any better than ClassFuckUp, you think that only Asians can spell English words, revealing yourself as a trailer trash racist, and you don't even know that more than half the people in the world have "tits" as you so crudely refer to the female breast. I have no crush on her. I admire her body as any red blooded male would do (not that you would know anything about that). It's obvious that she works hard at it. That's an admirable quality. I simply reported the facts. You had a major hissy fit about that, Bitch. Oh, the heartbreak of pantybind..I really feel bad for you. You accusing Rachel of being a dishonest "business person", well, I'm considering the source here. If you had any assets, which I'm sure that a loser like you does not, I'd recommend that she sue you for libel.

Ya know, you are both OXYGEN THIEVES...stealing the air that could be used to support intelligent life. The only point I was trying to make is that Rachel delivers on time and as promised. Would have done the same thing if it had been "Ralph" instead of "Rachel". Only thing that matters is do you deliver what you promised, when you promised? I guess that concept is beyond both of your juvenile comprehensions. No point continuing this argument with morons, so have a nice life, and remember, don't look down the barrel to see why your .22 misfired - or on second thought, that might not be a bad idea in your cases. [:D]

Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#24]
On a lighter note,  SHe is a Babe!!
          [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Lotsa flames but none is a prizewinner yet. [BD]

Rachel, I'm free if you want to go see a movie or something. [8D]
Link Posted: 4/24/2001 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh, where were the Rachels when I was young, single, and looking.  Let me see...When I was single......Somewhere in between the crib and kintergarden.  Oh well.....

[sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top