[#4]
I raffed.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I celebrate the guy's entire catalog
View Quote

I really don't understand any of his work. Too artsy, too intellectual.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:27:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:40:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't laugh. Did I miss the funny part?
His Lonely Island video was hilarious, I'm just not getting this one. I do love his voice though....

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:45:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

His Lonely Island video was hilarious, I'm just not getting this one. I do love his voice though....
View Quote

It's Michael Bolton making fun of himself? I dunno.. I chuckled.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:46:12 AM EDT
[#9]
PC Load Letter - what does that even mean?!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

There is a character in the movie Office Space named Michael Bolton.  He can't stand people reminding him that he shares his name with the singer, who he refers to as a "no talent ass clown".

The video has the singer in place of the actor, saying the lines almost word-for-word, although he managed to slip in "extremely talented" in front of "ass clown".

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:57:13 AM EDT
[#11]
There was nothing wrong with it...until I was about twelve years old and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys...

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There is a character in the movie Office Space named Michael Bolton.  He can't stand people reminding him that he shares his name with the singer, who he refers to as a "no talent ass clown".

The video has the singer in place of the actor, saying the lines almost word-for-word, although he managed to slip in "extremely talented" in front of "ass clown".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgS_vMGgzY
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADgS_vMGgzY
I got all that, I just didn't see what was funny. Oh well

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top