Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2015 1:00:07 PM EDT
Lots of comment's and opinions about you tube shooters....What's the thought on this guy?
Real deal badass or trick shooter?

Watch this vid if you don't know who he is------.>>SOMEONE EMBED PLZ

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Isn't he Italian SF?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't he Italian SF?
View Quote

Not sure...I am looking up his "resume" now. No doubt he can make some good shots, just don't know if is the real thing or just a
glorified trick shooter
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#4]
On that first draw, he gets one off before the gun is on target.

It is easy to be fast when you don't have to hit stuff.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Thanks for embed...
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#6]
So far this is what I found

*Bachelor Degree: Investigation and Security Sciences – 110\110 cum Laude

*Former Instructor 5th Assault Battalion, Italian Military – Folgore Parachute Brigade

*CEO: OUTCOMES Security & Defence Advisors

*President/Head Instructor: Spartan 360 Tactical Defence Group

8Strategic design, analysis, study & implementation of security protocols for three high security clearance sites relating to I*** (Highest National Clearance)

*Clinical Professor:  University level, Sciences for Investigations and Security, Italy

*Chief Security Architect and Current Security Operations Director holding one of the Highest Security Levels for a Civil Industrial Site in Italy

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The best description I've heard is that he is the "Borat of the firearms community".
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
On that first draw, he gets one off before the gun is on target.

It is easy to be fast when you don't have to hit stuff.
View Quote

And when you get unlimited "takes" to get it looking good on video.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I dunno.

I wish I possessed half of Jerry Miculek's skill.

Trick shooters are pretty much badasses in the realm of shooting.
View Quote

No doubt the man can shoot. But would you want him in a real gunfight? Can he be as bad ass under pressure?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Mat Best nailed it perfectly when it comes to Zero.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:36:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I had no clue who he was, coming into this thread.

I watched the video, but I can't formulate an opinion based on that alone. He can definitely shoot though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Military and Private Security Contractor Experience.

He's instructed Special Operations groups of European Militaries and Law Enforcement Agencies as well. In fact, you can see video proof of that on Funker Tactical's Youtube Channel.

So, I'm going to go with Legit. The guy can shoot and everything I've seen from him suggests that despite the language barrier he's a good instructor. His English could use some improvement, so you do have to strain a bit to pick-up everything and he does hunt for the right words.  Overall though I would really enjoy taking a class from him.

He also comes across as a very nice and very respectful guy.  He did a video on how grateful and honored he was to be on American soil for the 2015 SHOT Show.   He also was a very good sport by ART15 Clothing's report about them featuring him in a parody video they created.  Overall, I'd buy him a beer.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The best description I've heard is that he is the "Borat of the firearms community".
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I did learned something from his knife versus gun video I never thought of before.

But he's so operator that it's cartoonish and kinda gay.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lots of comment's and opinions about you tube shooters....What's the thought on this guy?
Real deal badass or trick shooter?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a3/5b/86/a35b861140a72e1d9eeccea0701c2a43.jpg

Watch this vid if you don't know who he is------.>>SOMEONE EMBED PLZ

View Quote

lol he has a walk-e-talkie on his vest.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't perceive a superficial "badass" vibe from him like I do with other instructors. He just comes off as a genuine shooter who may or may not have BTDT.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Military and Private Security Contractor Experience.

He's instructed Special Operations groups of European Militaries and Law Enforcement Agencies as well. In fact, you can see video proof of that on Funker Tactical's Youtube Channel.

So, I'm going to go with Legit. The guy can shoot and everything I've seen from him suggests that despite the language barrier he's a good instructor. His English could use some improvement, so you do have to strain a bit to pick-up everything and he does hunt for the right words.  Overall though I would really enjoy taking a class from him.

He also comes across as a very nice and very respectful guy.  He did a video on how grateful and honored he was to be on American soil for the 2015 SHOT Show.   He also was a very good sport by ART15 Clothing's report about them featuring him in a parody video they created.  Overall, I'd buy him a beer.

View Quote

+1.  I watch all his videos and enjoy them.............from my parent's basement of course!  I guess my opinion doesn't count.  

ETA:  The guy done a video of how to use a sock for a CCW holster.  How much more badass do you want?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I had no clue who he was, coming into this thread.

I watched the video, but I can't formulate an opinion based on that alone. He can definitely shoot though.
View Quote

He has TONS of vids on youtube...including a "300 yrd" Glock shot
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

???? Whats with the link?

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#24]
I find his videos entertaining, and occasionally informative. Beyond that... don't care.

(I have, on occasion, wondered how much of his accent is... affected. So, I guess I care a little. )
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:29:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top