Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2015 4:17:16 PM EDT
I know I can get something funny/stupid and it might be handy in case something serious happens.

Anyone have something they're happy with in the $100-$150 range?

I'm looking at this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAY2DJM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Sony actioncam or GoPro for a little more. You can sometimse get a nice used GP on Craigslist.

The Sony works much better in low-light.

Imagine if you had a dashcam video of the Furguson shooting, or Trey-trey?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought mine when it was half off ($85) at Newegg. Worked quite well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA69F21P9648
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sony actioncam or GoPro for a little more. You can sometimse get a nice used GP on Craigslist.

The Sony works much better in low-light.

Imagine if you had a dashcam video of the Furguson shooting, or Trey-trey?
View Quote

I have two GoPros (a 2 and a 3+) for snowboard, motorcycle, mtn bike, etc.  They are awesome but I want something mounted in the truck that turns on and off when the truck does and the recorded data "eats its tail" so it always has the last XX hours of driving.

I love my GoPros but they would be impractical for this.

ETA:

Obligatory GoPro pic.  It's just a still captured from video I got in the trees at Mary Jane.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 4:58:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top