Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/8/2015 6:15:23 AM EDT
I'm young, but been into guns before i even hit double digits. (I still remember this place when I had a old gateway in 2002 ) But there's just some things that makes me mad about the American  gun community like -

Discrimination - before I had to fix my truck I was planning on buying M590A1 from a gun store locally but after the 3 out of 5 experiences I've had in gun stores, I rather buy online, One small brick and motor store in Alabama keep trying to sell me Hi points and followed me and my friend along the store and referring to us as "those two Muslims"  when I'm baptist and he's catholic. The other two were just generally rude, STILL recommended me hi-points or tiny 22's, and just said I was too young for guns at all,and need to come back in 5 years. Each time I had several hundred dollars in hand. I walked out and said fuck it and spent it on me, my family and my ex. Went to the range with friends, and surprisingly shot a great group . Showed my friend and everybody just stared at us in disgust, and after that, talks about "Obama ruining everything" to segregation led on. I try really hard to introduce people and friends to guns against what they heard and it works, but this makes it twelve times harder.

Fudds -  Multiple hunters I've talked to said they do not believe in "assault weapons" and to quote one "We would be just fine with side by sides and 30-30s boy." and favor restrictions. Apparently, when their mothers read If You Give A Mouse A Cookie to them they never learned the lesson from that.

No trigger discipline. I lost count how many times I have seen someone in airsoft shot accidentally from it, I got a big welt on my ass when my friend forgot with a bb gun, and I stopped seeing a solid 7 looking girl becuase she pointed her dads gun at me twice and yelled."BANG!"

I got plenty but I rather not write a book. Whats yours?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:16:40 AM EDT
[#1]
13'ers making threads about things they don't like.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:19:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
New York State.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:29:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm young, but been into guns before i even hit double digits. (I still remember this place when I had a old gateway in 2002 ) But there's just some things that makes me mad about the American  gun community like -

Discrimination - before I had to fix my truck I was planning on buying M590A1 from a gun store locally but after the 3 out of 5 experiences I've had in gun stores, I rather buy online, One small brick and motor store in Alabama keep trying to sell me Hi points and followed me and my friend along the store and referring to us as "those two Muslims"  when I'm baptist and he's catholic. The other two were just generally rude, STILL recommended me hi-points or tiny 22's, and just said I was too young for guns at all,and need to come back in 5 years. Each time I had several hundred dollars in hand. I walked out and said fuck it and spent it on me, my family and my ex. Went to the range with friends, and surprisingly shot a great group . Showed my friend and everybody just stared at us in disgust, and after that, talks about "Obama ruining everything" to segregation led on. I try really hard to introduce people and friends to guns against what they heard and it works, but this makes it twelve times harder.

Fudds -  Multiple hunters I've talked to said they do not believe in "assault weapons" and to quote one "We would be just fine with side by sides and 30-30s boy." and favor restrictions. Apparently, when their mothers read If You Give A Mouse A Cookie to them they never learned the lesson from that.

No trigger discipline. I lost count how many times I have seen someone in airsoft shot accidentally from it, I got a big welt on my ass when my friend forgot with a bb gun, and I stopped seeing a solid 7 looking girl becuase she pointed her dads gun at me twice and yelled."BANG!"

I got plenty but I rather not write a book. Whats yours?
View Quote

im confused, why did they call you muslims? do you have a beard or something?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:33:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Call of Duty kids that think the gimmicky bullshit is useful
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:35:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
New York State.
View Quote

LOL.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Newcomers that feel the need to microanalyze and then attempt to educate the rest of us.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Kory Watkins
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:46:23 AM EDT
[#10]

he pro gun?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:46:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Call of Duty kids that think the gimmicky bullshit is useful
View Quote

prefer them to fudds honestly. they'll grow out of it.

Fudds get you NY safe act.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 6:50:07 AM EDT
[#12]
overzealous range officers.

the old guys at the range who want to talk your ears off instead of shooting.

people who own guns yet are for "common sense gun legislation"

gun owners who voted for Obama.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:04:33 AM EDT
[#13]
He had slicked hair with a soul patch and a tan, and I just have a baby face with no hair. Its beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Your first point; might not have been segregation/racism. Pretty much all of that happened to me when I was younger. But, it could have been, and you should remember that, unfortunately, there are racist assholes everywhere. Most that I've met are liberals.

Remember, this is GD; you're gonna get some snarky comments. But, for me, I fucking hate Fudds with the attitude that "da gubmt ain't comin' fo mah deer gun, so to hell wit dem ugly black poodle shooters".
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:23:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Shit that bothers the shit outta me in the gun community are the people who think just because they don't have a use for a long gun or a black gun that I shouldn't be able to have one either.

People that think that limiting mag size or caliber restrictions will really do anything to criminals.  

I really dislike RSO's who think that their Gods gift to the gun community because they walk around with a faggot vest on and open carry what ever pistol they have on.

I hate CHL instructors that are against Constitutional carry because its going to cut into their peice of the pie.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Lindsey Lohan.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:21:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Those who believe that some sort of "qualification" test is necessary before others can exercise their 2nd amendment rights.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Honestly, about the only thing that really bothers me is folks that read and believe all the crap they read on the internet.

I try to correct the ones that are just mis-informed, but there are too many "internet experts" that will argue.  You can generally pick them out quit quickly, so I just smile and let it go.

ETA: Yeah, I bet you do run up on racism. That is a shame, and please believe me that while there is quite a bit in the gun community, it is slowly going away and it not everyone.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Those who believe that some sort of "qualification" test is necessary before others can exercise their 2nd amendment rights.
View Quote

I hear ya, and agree...but than I walk into my LGS or think back to my time spent on the ranges that the PA state game commission runs and I start to think differently....
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#21]
That gun people will support all manor of retarded shit because a politician claims to be pro2a. It's like their litmus test, as long as you are pro 2a your gtg.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I hate people that take themselves too seriously.

No .mil experience, no training, no fighting skills... yet they think they're Billy Badass because they have a Tapcofucked SKS and a made-in-China plate carrier.  They carry two backup guns, one being a derringer, and I'm convinced half of them can't wait to get in an altercation.

Oh, and I hate that bitch at the gun shows showing off the $20 stun gun.  BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CRACKLE CRACKLE every 45 seconds.  Echoes throughout the whole hall.

I hate anyone that has or talks about their mods to a Mosin.  Fuck.  You suck, and even Jesus hates you.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Those 'experts' you run into at the gun shows

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Compromise.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#25]
A couple things:

1 - the hypocrisy. So many gun owners hate to be judged by the stereotypes of them prevalent in the media, but they insist on judging others based on stereotypes prevalent in the media. Lots of that in Arfcom GD. Wants tolerance toward gun owners, but practices intolerance towards inkies, women, gays, minorities, even other gun owners.

2 - the cowardice. With all the battle cries of "molon labe", "not one more inch", and other one-liners, there are still panic buys. If the gov can make you a criminal overnight with the stroke of a pen, why are you buying so much of a soon to be prohibited item? It will still be available on the underground market; just be the "outlaw" you claim you will become, ignore the law, and buy/sell/trade it anyway. Afterall, unjust laws must be ignored by moral men, right?
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:47:05 AM EDT
[#26]
People lining their closets with .22 LR
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:51:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Never mind. All gun folks are perfect citizens.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Neck beards.

Bilster

PS

Fuck Obama
Fuck Biden
Fuck Holder
Fuck Cuomo
Fuck Swinestain

PPS

BHO is gay and had an affair with Larry Sinclair
Michelle is actually a guy or a female shaved wookie.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#29]
People that just can't get it through their head that 9mm > .45.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 8:56:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

he pro gun?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

he pro gun?

He doesn't act like it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Arrogant pricks sitting on their couch telling people what they should think. Just because you joined some forum and post more than anybody else really doesn't matter in the real world.

People that degrade somebody's choice for a firearm because it is not their preferred brand. I try , buy , rent , trade and make my own evaluations. I do a little online research and it's amazing some of the crap that gets posted

Just because you own a room full of firearms doesent make you an expert in anything. It means that you have more discretionary income to devote to firearms

People that say only buy "the older model that's not produced any more"  that model is better than any new pistol. Really , this is true in some cases but not in every situation

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#32]
OP's with racist screen names
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

he pro gun?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

he pro gun?

He is a criminal who should not have a CHL in Texas. He is a rabid OCTard who basically singlehandedly fucked up open carry in Texas by talking about executing politicians who didn't support OC.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Gun owners who aren't NRA members, and their excuses for why they aren't.  

The most retarded one that immediately comes to mind was in an 855 thread recently, one of them said something like, "we're only in this situation because of the NRA."  Even though he didn't know it, he was actually right, but for the wrong reason: if it weren't for the NRA, every semi-auto would be an NFA item after the legislation that was floated in 2013, and we wouldn't be arguing over a single loading of a single caliber of ammo.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Buy your own range property.....You will be amazed at how half those issues just go away when you are not exposed to retards on a regular basis.

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#36]
stupid careless shooters
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Buy your own range property.....You will be amazed at how half those issues just go away when you are not exposed to retards on a regular basis.

View Quote

Unless your gun range has mirrors

**rimshot**
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:39:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

**rimshot**
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

**rimshot**

Gotta have someone to talk to.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:44:51 AM EDT
[#40]
People who have a stroke over what other people buy first.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:48:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Chinese shit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Shit that bothers the shit outta me in the gun community are the people who think just because they don't have a use for a long gun or a black gun that I shouldn't be able to have one either.

People that think that limiting mag size or caliber restrictions will really do anything to criminals.  

I really dislike RSO's who think that their Gods gift to the gun community because they walk around with a faggot vest on and open carry what ever pistol they have on.

I hate CHL instructors that are against Constitutional carry because its going to cut into their peice of the pie.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:48:15 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

13'ers making threads about things they don't like.
View Quote

Would that include '13ers making posts about things they don't like, too?  

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:50:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

People who have a stroke over what other people buy first.
View Quote

This.  And Ruger bashers, too; for the love of Pete, people, BILL RUGER IS DEAD!!!

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Chinese shit.
View Quote

Really?

Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Fatties, beef jerky and gun store clerks that don't know shit but what to make it seem like they're experts. And fudds. I can deal with everything else.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he pro gun?

He is a criminal who could not get his CHL in Texas so he is a rabid OCTard who basically singlehandedly fucked up open carry in Texas by talking about executing politicians who didn't support OC.

Did I post something not true?

He is the reason "panic buttons" were installed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/02/05/open-carry-activists-video-so-inflammatory-that-even-those-on-his-side-are-calling-it-completely-unacceptable/

http://www.fox4news.com/story/28024368/failure-to-pass-open-carry-bill-punishable-by-death-says-kory-watkins

http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=74270

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/texas-considers-open-carry-bill-that-would-exclude-the-gun-loving-activists-pushing-it/
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Ignorance, fragile egos, and how we love to eat our own.  

That about covers it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2015 10:08:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ignorance, fragile egos, and how we love to eat our own.  

That about covers it.
View Quote

Thats a big one there too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top