Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2015 8:48:05 PM EDT
Just curious. If you put the administration into Obama could it closely resemble the novel?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
This is ARFCOM.  Reading is for fagots.  
The similarities are there for sure but I must admit it has been a long time since I read that story and I don't remember the details so well at this point.
BTW:  I voted for the my island is secure thing because I actually do live on an island.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]
More like the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More like the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
View Quote

Not sure about that but the similarities of the novel to what happens in our government is pretty close. Even the Republican leadership falls in line. Look at our government and think of it as children on an island and put the players on the table, you could almost change names and watch it real time. Even Harry Reeds exercise accident, which is questionable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top