Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:09:57 PM EDT

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday the Justice Department would use its full authority to demand police reforms in Ferguson, Missouri, including possibly going so far as dismantling the department accused of racial bias.

Asked if that included dismantling the Ferguson Police Department, Holder said, "If that's what's necessary, we're prepared to do that."

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
FEH!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah good luck with that one fuckbrain.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think he has the authority to do that, despite what he says..............I'd look into a suit against the DOJ. Some of the things he is complaining about is giving citations for walking down the middle of the street...........which will happen in any city in this country
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://news.yahoo.com/holder-says-full-u-authority-reform-ferguson-police-222149000.html

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Friday the Justice Department would use its full authority to demand police reforms in Ferguson, Missouri, including possibly going so far as dismantling the department accused of racial bias.

Asked if that included dismantling the Ferguson Police Department, Holder said, "If that's what's necessary, we're prepared to do that."

View Quote

They're fucked. He's going to make an example out of them one way or another.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I called that in the last Ferguson thread.   Get rid of the current cops and only hire black cops as that would represent the community.  Might be wise to just recruit from the people that live there, qualifications are racist, so Pookie, Jammal and LaPorkqesha get ready to start patrolling.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They're fucked. He's going to make an example out of them one way or another.
View Quote

Ferguson is fucked.... the cops will just go work somewhere else.

I say the feds should go for it... hold up the Ferg in a couple of years as a shining example of what federal police oversight can accomplish.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#7]
They want a department representative of the community?  Fine, let them have it.

Be careful what you ask for...
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Well that would make things interesting
Wonder how long it would take for the next iteration of looting and arson to commence
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought Eric Holder resigned or something? Or did he change his mind?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:22:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

http://news.yahoo.com/holder-says-full-u-authority-reform-ferguson-police-222149000.html
View Quote

I think this scheme or trial balloon goes beyond merely ferguson or the michael brown shooting. Doing something like this would set a broader precedent of having the federal government taking over a local police or sheriff agency whenever they wanted to for little, if any, reason.

I think the obama administration is basically doing a full court press against the very fabric of everything that makes America American. We see it with this issue, immigration issues, gun control and ammo bans, the NSA snooping on private citizens, the IRS going after obama's enemies plus fast n furious and other scandals. We are witnessing a silent coup happening right before our very eyes and the worst part of this, in my opinion, is the fact that the courts, for the most part, along with most of congress, seems to be nearly, or completely, neutered and unwilling to put a check on any of obama's garbage.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

He resigned a while back but, for some reason or another, he's still working despite the fact that his replacement has already come before, and been approved by, congress.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is staying on until his sucessor is confirmed by Congress.  Then will probably be a special adviser to the president.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
He is staying on until his sucessor is confirmed by Congress.  Then will probably be a special adviser to the president.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought she was officially approved by congress two or three weeks ago. Am I wrong?

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#14]
The cops should leave and let them have a little utopia town.

Put up a fence. No one leaves.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like he's trying to give himself more power again.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#16]
The whole department should walk. Let Holder and his cronies uphold the law there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#17]
they should fire every cop and only hire black cops from Ferguson.

That would teach those racist pigs.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Let them have it. Mogadishu Part II

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#19]
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/loretta-lynch-nomination-lingers-no-reason
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The cops should leave and let them have a little utopia town.

Put up a fence. No one leaves.

View Quote

That happened once. In Philly back in the 80's. It was called MOVE. Eventually the Philly PD actually bombed them from helicopters.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Let them have it. Mogadishu Part II

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I think this scheme or trial balloon goes beyond merely Ferguson or the michael brown shooting. Doing something like this would set a broader precedent of having the federal government taking over a local police or sheriff agency whenever they wanted to for little, if any, reason.

View Quote

If I recall, during the height of the Ferguson proceedings Holder and or his buddy in the White House were rattling on about the need
for "Federally Established" policing policies, procedures and oversight for all law enforcement across the country.

So yeah, the statists have a problem with local law enforcement running their own show.
And I expect a lot of it stems from all of the "fuck you's" that were coming out of Sheriff;s departments across the country during the big gun control push in 2013
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well that would make things interesting
Wonder how long it would take for the next iteration of looting and arson to commence
View Quote

It wouldn't be on the news when it happened, so, effectively, never.

I remember when they started rolling out the fed oversight of local police idea, the news was spinning it so hard that they were trying to hold up the LAPD as an example of what it could accomplish. I guess the news agencies had forgotten about all the other stuff they'd recently done about all the problems with the LAPD.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#24]
First localized federal police force coming?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#25]
lol, all they really need to do is tie individual policemen's salaries to Federal funding.  I mean, more directly than they already do.

Boom.  Instant leverage.

I fully expect that to happen, too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I called that in the last Ferguson thread.   Get rid of the current cops and only hire black cops as that would represent the community.  Might be wise to just recruit from the people that live there, qualifications are racist, so Pookie, Jammal and LaPorkqesha get ready to start patrolling.
View Quote
and i bet none of the statistics stated in the report change

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Why hasn't that piece of shit resigned yet?

God, just fuck off already you bottom feeding racist.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:07:57 PM EDT
[#28]
If FEH & FBHO hate the police so much ... Why not hand out free M855 ... stupid mother fuckers need to make up their minds
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

They don't want policemen.   Policemen keep the peace.

What they want is muscle who will enforce "policy."
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:12:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I thought she was officially approved by congress two or three weeks ago. Am I wrong?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was nominated and technically approved but the Senate has not brought it up for a vote.  Part of the delay is political bicker but another reason is because Holder wanting to wrap up his legacy with Z-man, Wilson/Ferguson and after the 50th Anniversary of Selma.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#31]
start of federal police
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#32]
getting ready to set up a 'national police force'
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.  They will be labeled as "police".  It's common sense donchaknow

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will that come with a national ID card?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Those cops were dipshits for passing around racist jokes with their cop e mails. Now they're going to bend over and take it, DoJ wants someone to fr fucked over there. They have nothing on wilson so they're going to pound the police force.
View Quote

Constitutionally speaking, the Feds don't have any authority to do that.

Of course, this is post-law America, so a lack of lawful authority to do something is no real barrier.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Ok...not on the up and up with the law in that regard....

But...that doesn't anywhere near legal.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
Kids, that's Fo Time.  For Real.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#39]
I thought this period stained cum filled kid diddler was gone
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Those cops were dipshits for passing around racist jokes with their cop e mails. Now they're going to bend over and take it, DoJ wants someone to fr fucked over there. They have nothing on wilson so they're going to pound the police force.
View Quote

All this.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Attorney General spear-headed a program to illegally smuggle thousands of guns into Mexico and as a direct result contributed to the murder of possibly hundreds of people, including two US Federal agents.

When called on to testify before Congress about his actions, he successfully told them to go fuck themselves.  To date, he has not been punished in any way, whatsoever.

What does the law have to do with anything in the United States of America?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:39:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Ferguson is just the launching pad, got to take this national to 1. drum
up votes with the hands up don't shoot crowd and 2. get control of
LEOs and Sheriffs like Milwaukee County's David Clarke via his "civil rights" agenda.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The Attorney General spear-headed a program to illegally smuggle thousands of guns into Mexico and as a direct result contributed to the murder of possibly hundreds of people, including two US Federal agents.

When called on to testify before Congress about his actions, he successfully told them to go fuck themselves.  To date, he has not been punished in any way, whatsoever.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It still applies to the little people. Just not the ruling masterminds.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I haven't really read up on it, but I think you either cut a deal with the Feds and agree to a consent decree, or the Feds kind of do the thing in the hobbit where the dragon flies around burning the town down and eating all the towns people and sheep, except with screaming terrified cops and city officials taking the place of the burning townsfolk and livestock.  

If it were me I'd type up my resume and get while the getting is good, google "DoJ" and "Seattle police"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Constitutionally speaking, the Feds don't have any authority to do that.

Of course, this is post-law America, so a lack of lawful authority to do something is no real barrier.
I haven't really read up on it, but I think you either cut a deal with the Feds and agree to a consent decree, or the Feds kind of do the thing in the hobbit where the dragon flies around burning the town down and eating all the towns people and sheep, except with screaming terrified cops and city officials taking the place of the burning townsfolk and livestock.  

If it were me I'd type up my resume and get while the getting is good, google "DoJ" and "Seattle police"

Yeah, I don't think they're going to fight by the light of their burning pensions either.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Wall it off and send in Mr. Plissken.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
She was nominated and technically approved but the Senate has not brought it up for a vote.  Part of the delay is political bicker but another reason is because Holder wanting to wrap up his legacy with Z-man, Wilson/Ferguson and after the 50th Anniversary of Selma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay. Thanks for the update.

Oh, and in regards to holder's "legacy"......lol. His "legacy" (whether he realizes it yet or not) is that he's a race baiting, fast n furious running, cartel arming, bottom feeding, lying piece of crap who has provided political cover for people like obama, hillery clinton and lois lerner (just to name a few). Screw his legacy because what his real legacy should be is him sitting in a prison cell at Fort Leavenworth for the rest of his natural life for the "Fast and Furious" and the Benghazi scandals.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Might as well at this point, I can't see anyone left there being too keen on doing any police work.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#50]
what is obama going to write an executive order dismantling the fergadishu PD?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top