Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2015 1:34:24 PM EDT
The religion of peace is nearing a deal with Obama...  what could possibly go wrong?  

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/05/iran-renews-vow-to-annihilate-israel-nbc-buries-lede/
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Israel should strike first.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Israel should give them jobs, that is a surefire way to get rid of Islamic violence, er I mean Christian intolerance.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Iran's been going around telling everybody that they're going to kick Israel's ass after school. Israel should catch up to them during recess and get it over with.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So they are just repeating what they say every week, right?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I am glad Obummer is working on that treaty, that will remain secret from the American people.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Well with iran cutting across iraq to "attack isis" they are one step closer to Israel, what if they are meeting up with isis to join forces?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well with iran cutting across iraq to "attack isis" they are one step closer to Israel, what if they are meeting up with isis to join forces?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Their headline says one thing, then in the text of the story they say 'The Netanyahu regime ‘should be annihilated’.

That makes a difference. Saying the Obama regime should be wiped out might just get me to buy you a beer, whereas saying America should be wiped has rather different connotations.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Their headline says one thing, then in the text of the story they say 'The Netanyahu regime ‘should be annihilated’.

That makes a difference. Saying the Obama regime should be wiped out might just get me to buy you a beer, whereas saying America should be wiped has rather different connotations.
View Quote

Yeah but.....reading is for faggots.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Israel should will strike first.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you don't think that the Iranian leaders want to literally wipe Israel off the map you are delusional.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If you don't think that the Iranian leaders want to literally wipe Israel off the map you are delusional.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quite delusional
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, the Iranians have pinky promised to use their nuclear bombs to annihilate only the Netanyahu regime and no other Jews.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#14]

I feel the "its happening" gif may be realistically appropriate in the near future.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So they are just repeating what they say every week, right?
View Quote

Pretty much........
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

I think Israel will end up striking first.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I feel the "its happening" gif may be realistically appropriate in the near future.
View Quote

Don't make me get out the list.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
Are you kidding me?  No.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of people who want to do the same to Iran.

And too bad these "wipe Israel off the map" stories are exaggerations at best.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the Jews would just shut the fuck up and die already, we would have peace in our time....

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

They did in '67 when faced with similarly long odds.

IMO; Obama's recent activities have provided Israel with a workable pretext to strike Iran, and Netenyahu did just say that Israel would, if necessary,  "stand alone".
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't recall anyone saying that they want to "annihilate" Iran's leaders.  Who are these "plenty of people"?  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Doubt it, not alone.  They want us to fight and bankroll it.  If it was just a come on in and kill everyone and leave I'm game. But not another nation building fiasco.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

IMO; Obama's recent activities have provided Israel with a workable pretext to strike Iran, and Netenyahu did just say that Israel would, if necessary,  "stand alone".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Israel struck first and bombed the nuclear reactors in Syria and Iraq.  They could do the same in Iran.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Israel struck first and bombed the nuclear reactors in Syria and Iraq.  They could do the same in Iran.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, you're the delusional one who can not differentiate rhetoric from reality. Iran may be a lot of things, but they are not suicidal.  Israel knows this but loves to play this angle for obvious foreign policy reasons and interests.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:04:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The religion of peace is nearing a deal with Obama...  what could possibly go wrong?  
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/05/iran-renews-vow-to-annihilate-israel-nbc-buries-lede/
View Quote

And we can thank the president and the SOS (lurch) for this situation.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a feeling that Iran's facilities won't be that easy to reach and that Israel lacks the capabilities to strike them effectively without resorting to nukes.

Interesting times...
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:06:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I don't recall anyone saying that they want to "annihilate" Iran's leaders.  Who are these "plenty of people"?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, you've got GD's "glass parking lot" brigade for starters.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#30]
If Iran wants a nuke, lets give them a couple.

We can even deliver.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Iran will fight back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Iran will fight back.

The Syrians and Iraqis could have fought back, too.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Y'all realize that if either country nukes the other...it's very likely the beginning of the end?

Everybody will pick sides and WW III will be underway? In that vein...who do you think would ally with the US against the rest of the world?  

I have to imagine that Russia, China, NORKland, Pakistan, all the muslim countries, etc. won't be shoving each other out of the way to get in line to help the USA. The rest will be looking for the least destructive outcome for their countries.

Obummer has alienated the world. The possibilities are nearly too horrible to contemplate.

Be careful what you wish for....you might just get it.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
Iran wants that, then they can cry to the world

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I think it's Soooo romantic when couples renew their vows.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#35]
My wife expressed some interest in us renewing our vows.

I am going to put annihilate Israel on the list and see what she thinks.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#36]

You know the rules.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am glad Obummer is working on that treaty, that will remain secret from the American people.
View Quote

Well the secret deal is for Iran to wait until just before the 2016 elections to nuke Israel that way Obama can use the turmoil to cancel the elections and stay in office.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You know the rules.
View Quote

We went as the Ghostbusters for Halloween this year.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#39]
I would be kinda hard to nuke Isreal off the map when their crap temple is to the right of it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Frank Underwood would almost be a better option than our current POTUS right now.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

We can even deliver.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/B-1B_B-2_and_B-52.jpg
View Quote

That BUFF is raked
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mind blown
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Why is this our problem? Let Israel do whatever they want, and then deal with the consequences themselves.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#44]
I get the feeling the only thing holding Israel back is a lack of backup from us
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:28:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.

If Israel believes that the mullahs represent an existential threat, that will be something they are willing to accept.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

LOL
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

In other words, Breitbart being Breitbart.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We can even deliver.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/B-1B_B-2_and_B-52.jpg
View Quote

I dunno, Iran has been improving their air defenses for decades....they could get lucky. I say we use the ultimate in "**** your defenses"....

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.

What was interesting with Iraq, is the total Non-Commital actions of the Soldiers.

More is going on in terms of social influence than people realize.

Now Syria was a bit different, but impactually equivelant.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:58:24 PM EDT
[#50]
It is about time the Jews got off of their high horse and stopped believing that violence is constrained to one race.  Remember when the Maccabees committed horrible deeds in the name of God, to rebuild Judea?  Yeah, samesies with Iran now.  Therefore, we should turn a blind eye...  Oh, and racism.... something about racism.... probably that YOU are a RACIST unless you agree with me!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top