Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2001 6:03:53 PM EDT
Sometimes when I am about to sell a gun at a local gunshow, they make an unsolicited statement that they are from "Michigan" before I ask for a local ID..

Sometimes when I answer the phone all I get is silence followed by a click..

My copy of the American Rifleman looks thumbed through by the time I get it..

Sometimes at night I am awakened by an aircraft noise over the house, possibly a helicopter..

Am I too sensitive or should I worry? Are others experiencing similar events?

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. They're out to get you.

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Many retirees from Michigan spend winters in FL.

Telemarketers.

Postal employees angry at their coworkers.

Probably just scumbags running from cops through your 'hood.

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't be too worried.....unless of course the helicopter hovering over your house is black.  In that case....I'd put on a tin-foil hat.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
ever notice little red dots in your room at night? I would avoid them. You are probably NOT dreaming.
Brian
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes mole eye "we" are watching you.We have come here to specifically watch you and Imbrog.We are..........
Anderson what are you doing?!?! You just blew are cover!!!

Sir,he was on to us...

O.K..... pack up the gear and destroy all sensitive documents,I'm calling for an immediate exfil......

ALpha King Six....Alpha King Six....this is rodent watcher one-zero we have been comprimised,we need an immediate extraction...........

[:D] sorry only messin with ya!!

sometimes I think the same thing,like when a black SUV is following me and I go to make four right turns to make sure...it follows for three then speeds off al of the sudden.......then I wonder if I am being passed off to another unit,then if no one is around I am looking for a areial unit,then......

Oh,has anyone seen my medication?????
[:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#7]
If there is a helicopter constantly hovering in your neighborhood, you live too close to McUzi.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#8]
sounds like a job for mulder, just might be aliens you know.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#9]
That is how they got me.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
[B]Sometimes when I am about to sell a gun at a local gunshow, they make an unsolicited statement that they are from "Michigan" before I ask for a local ID..[/B]

Don't sell 'em the gun. Knowingly furnishing a firearm to an out-of-state rsident is a felony under the 68 GCA.

[B]Sometimes when I answer the phone all I get is silence followed by a click..[/B]
This should worry you. Yeah, sure, it could just be a wrong number, but if it is happening repeatedly, someone is watching you.

[B]My copy of the American Rifleman looks thumbed through by the time I get it..[/B]
Whatever. What? Do you think that the ATF is doing survielence on the NRA by thumbing through your magazine? Nope. Don't worry about this one. They can't find out anything about you by reading your "Rifleman".

[B]Sometimes at night I am awakened by an aircraft noise over the house, possibly a helicopter.[/B]
Did you ever go and look to see what it was?

Outside of the phonecalls (Yes, MoleEye, if this is happening repeatedly, someone is keeping tabs on you) nothing here sounds too worrysome to me.

[/quote]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Mole Eye: You too? their everywhere
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:04:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a Vulcan in the garage. I wheel it out to discourage rotary wing aircraft. The newsies freak.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Some who post on this board are EXTREMELY suspect. I am not the only member to have noticed this, though some have disappeared after voicing concern..
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Countersurveillance is a good business these days.

[url]http://www.21stcenturyplaza.com/1spy/privacy.html[/url]

[url]http://www.thespystore.com/countersurveillance.htm[/url]

[url]http://www.security-online.com/info/counter.html[/url]

You could be paranoid but...your business is an automatic issue these days with the F-Troop FlICKERS.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:
Some who post on this board are EXTREMELY suspect. I am not the only member to have noticed this, though some have disappeared after voicing concern..
View Quote

Anybody heard from [b]VX[/b] lately???
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#16]
New development in last 24 hours:

My access to this site was blocked for many hours, now navigation time has been slowed.

I may have to assume and post under new identity..
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[B]Sometimes when I am about to sell a gun at a local gunshow, they make an unsolicited statement that they are from "Michigan" before I ask for a local ID..[/B]

Don't sell 'em the gun. Knowingly furnishing a firearm to an out-of-state rsident is a felony under the 68 GCA.

[B]Sometimes when I answer the phone all I get is silence followed by a click..[/B]
This should worry you. Yeah, sure, it could just be a wrong number, but if it is happening repeatedly, someone is watching you.

[B]My copy of the American Rifleman looks thumbed through by the time I get it..[/B]
Whatever. What? Do you think that the ATF is doing survielence on the NRA by thumbing through your magazine? Nope. Don't worry about this one. They can't find out anything about you by reading your "Rifleman".

[B]Sometimes at night I am awakened by an aircraft noise over the house, possibly a helicopter.[/B]
Did you ever go and look to see what it was?

Outside of the phonecalls (Yes, MoleEye, if this is happening repeatedly, someone is keeping tabs on you) nothing here sounds too worrysome to me.

View Quote
View Quote

aw..  No joke, someones keeping tabs on me?  My caller ID says Out of State and this happens about 3 times a week. Just hang up when I pick up.  Now you guys got me freaked.  

Now Scared F
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Get ready to take a stand. Wanna borrow my XM177E2 w/ Beta C-mag? I call it the "Universal Negotiator".
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#19]
What was that?
[:D]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Their comeing to take you away he he who who ha ha to the FUNNY FARM. [:D]  [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Remember along with the foil hat you can't watch TV or listen to the radio. Never can be too careful. Seriously, give all your electronics to me, and I will umm inspect them adn destroy them. yeah that's it. Butyeah you should do some reseach on mind manipulation soem time. Fucked up shit. They actually passed laws that say no non-government personel can even experiment with it, so you know it works. They have used it in every conflict since Vietnam too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top