Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2001 8:01:00 AM EDT
If a person approaches me and asks for mag prices and states that he is an licenced importer, do i need to have any paperwork done to sell him mags or does he have to show me papers of somekind. Im talking of pre ban mags here.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:40:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Call the State Department, they're the ones who handle that stuff.  Better safe than sorry.  If it is illegal, you could be getting set up.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#2]
[B][RED]BEWARE OF FINNS!![/B][/RED]

They are fucking C-r_@/z=Y!!!

Kinda like New Orleans Voodoo Zombies, only with blue eyes.
Dude, there is a reason 650,000 fins were able to kick the sh*t out of 20,000,000 russians.

They aren't right.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think it matters if the mags were made before 1994 anymore.  I could be wrong, but I believe a ruling by BATF or Customs before the changing of the guard declared that no more hi-caps could be brought into the US for civilian sales, regardless of when they were actually made.  Again, call the US State Department to be sure.  Is he going to purchase them from you and import them into the US himself, or does he want you to ship them here?  Could make a big difference.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#4]
FINNISH JOKE!!!!

1939 War- millions of Russian soldiers invade Finland- one Finnish soldier says to the other, "Oh my God, look at all the Russians! "Yes," replies the other one" "where are we going to bury them all..." :^)))))

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FINNISH JOKE!!!!

1939 War- millions of Russian soldiers invade Finland- one Finnish soldier says to the other, "Oh my God, look at all the Russians! "Yes," replies the other one" "where are we going to bury them all..." :^)))))

View Quote

LMFAO
I'll have to use that one.
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Guess us Finns are naturally made of something tough. The closest English word to "Sisu" i guess is guts, it means that when you feel youve had enough you reach down and put on the KICK ASS mode. Hell ask any Russian survivor of the 1939-44 Finland-Soviet Union Winter Championships Cup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top