Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2001 6:10:29 AM EDT
Aw Cmon Sarah. Give up Smoking. Take up a more healthy recreational activity instead. Try the shooting sports. It's fun, exhilirating and safe.

heh, heh, and it might even save your life!

M4-AK

[}:D]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:46:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]
If you don't Sarah Brady is going to exploit her health problems to further her gun control agenda you are a total fool. Look at all the pussies on this board already falling over themselves with sympathy for her.

Yeah, what happens when that fallen enemy you are extending your hand to pulls out his bayonet and sticks you in the gut? You wind up just as dead as he will, fool.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
yea now there will be another brady bill on cigerettes this time. 5 day waiting period for a pack of smoke's. pack locks; you now the rest.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:06:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the proper way to extend the human touch to Sarah and her family would be for all of us at AR15.com to chip in and send her a truck load of her favorite brand of smokes and a case of BIC lighters![-!-]

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]
the funny thing is, all the while she was going after guns, smokes killed 10 times as many people every year. im suprised she didnt run across that is her "stats on bad things that kill people" book she must have to be so incitful on firearms
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll bet that for every statistic HCI uses relating to gun ownership, that substituting cigarettes will find enormously more death and injury.

This just proves the hypocracy of her wanting to ban firearms. She doesn't want to ban things that are dangerous, she just wants to disarm americans. It's her agenda.

Firearms cause no harm by themselves.

Cigarettes on the other hand almost assuredly kill. Not to mention collatteral damage to innocent bystanders through second hand smoke.

Her illness ironically invites the comparison.

M4-AK

[:O]

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
This reminds me of a Cheech and Chong episode.  "And remember Sleepy, Guns don't kill people, cops kill people."
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sara3.jpg[/img]

Send in your cash to Ed and I'll continue to post this cool stuff !   :)
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]
She's a bitch, nobody likes her. The sooner she cashes in the better for us. "No sympathy for you" [soup nazi]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top