Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2001 5:45:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:49:28 AM EDT
[#1]
DSA is making a scaled down FAL that I saw advertised on the FAL Files for about $750.  It's not somebody's kit build either.  It's the real deal made by DSA.  Lower price and name brand, you can't beat it.

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer:

Do I
a: buy a post ban Springfield sar NIB for 850.00 from my local ffl
b: have him order me a dsa FAL for 1200.00

Thanks
mike
View Quote

Which rifle is this? I know the STG-58A goes for $799.00 wholesale, I'm not exactly sure what the other models go for, the higher grade will probably go for that, If you are looking at the STG-58A, I'd find a new FFL. I've seen them, fantastic rifles, DSA does a great job I've dealt with them before
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Just got a DSA STG-58. Awesome rifle! I paid the extra $50 and got the carbine version. Have to go though a friendly FFL for the $795 wholesale price though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top