User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I (and most other people) hate gays
View Quote

Only the ignorant.

Well, I would like to welcome this member to the board. I thought *I* would never say this... but, grow up.

Ar15Queer, This is not a pickup message board so.. I really wouldn't look for "other gay members"

But it is about the great rifle AR-15, so please stay and share your experiance with them and learn from others.

Some of you people... you wonder why Gun Control Inc. paints such a bad picture of us. From some of you in this thread it makes gun owners look like gay bashing biggots. And since we like guns the anti's just puts 2 and 2 together.

[img]http://www.a-human-right.com/RKBA/s_choose.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't hate gays I just think this guy is full of crap....his handle alone screams "I'm a punk playing games".read the first post again...This guys not for real he then tried to make a more beleivable post the second time around...It's just another member joking around...

I could be wrong....
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#3]
For an introductory post, he certainly got enough attention drawn towards him.

AR15queer,

Even if you're serious about firarms rights, I would definitely suggest loggin in under a new screen name. Your current handle is about the same as running around in a forest with branches on your head during deer season.

This thread is closed, to the members here. Wait and see what he does, see where it goes. And hopefully it will go beyond sexual preference and back to where it's supposed to be. Firearms, gunrights and AR15s in particular.

Kuiper
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top