Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/21/2001 12:16:32 AM EDT
Hello all,
let me just make sure that you all know I am out of the closet and onto the porch.
I am new to the entire area, so I don't knoe too many of you.

I am looking for people to go shooting with. I would like to get involved with a group of guys who enjoy the same things I do.

Please send me an email if you are looking for that shooting partner, ok!

Todd
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn and I thought that Will and Grace was as bad as it was going to get......

Is there NO SAFE PLACE!!!!

and who the heck posts at 4am???
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:49:12 AM EDT
[#2]
OMG, this is too funny. Go plug some of those SW rifles and come back when yer done... hehhe

*oh, not THAT todd... my bad hehe
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 5:49:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh yeah, this topic will go to hell in a handcart, FAST!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#4]
heh, my guess says topic is killed off around 10-11 EST

(Earlier hopefully)

B
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
AR15queer, I think you're in for a struggle.  Most gays tend to me liberals, and therefore are anti-guners by default.  That's a shame because if anyone could help the pro-gun movement, gays could.  You guys (and lesbians too, I'm sure) are at great risk of assult because you're gay, and therefore, could really use a sidearm. The straight white male (like me and almost everyone else here at AR15.com) is considered the "only" type of gun person, and the rest of society is tired of it.

I am a certified NRA pistol instructor, and we've had some homosexual couples come through the class.  I don't want them to feel weird so I never say anything, but I always want to encourage them and commend them on decided to defend their own lives and not pandering to the "left's" mindset.  

ANYWAY, to make a long story short, gays don't seem to advertise that they're gay anyway, and being a gay firearms enthusiast even harder to spot..I think.  

Maybe an ad in the paper?
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:57:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Hi McUzi!!!

LOL
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#8]
my thought's exactly. HI McUZI!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like McQueershooter to me too.

The young man has WAAYYY to much time on his
hands.....

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#10]
When posting a topic to stir up controversy, at least try and make it look credible. Like specifying an approximate location to go shooting, for example.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#11]
The "Hi McUzi" comments are killin me! LAO[:D]

Maybe this post should be on that Glory Hole thread.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:46:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Hmmm..., Looking for people with similar interests. Like shooting, sucking dick, sodomy, etc. Well maybe the shooting part, good luck, hope your wearin your Nomax.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#13]
If your serious check out:

[url]http://www.pinkpistols.com/[/url]

By the number of replies to this thread I have to wonder if maybe we have some volunteers??
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Mc[uzi]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:02:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Why does McGaywad keep posting?!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#16]
I have an old college buddy who actually lives in St. Augustine Fla.

According to him, word from some of his friends in the know is that McUzi is one serious Rump Ranger in the local gay scene.

You might go look him up..............er..........um........look up him even.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:29:36 AM EDT
[#17]
If you must know I am a Republican by choice. I do not agree with all of the parties platform, I do agree with most of it.

I enjoy the looks I get when I attend G.L.A.D. functions wearing an NRA ballcap or my Second Amendment tie tac.

I am used to the taunts, at this point in my life (I am 37) I don't care anymore. Life may be too short to worry about what people say.

I was actualy very anti-gun back when I was in my late teens and early 20's.
I suppose that you have all heard the joke a liberal is nothing but a consertive that has not been mugged?

One night me and the person I thought who was going to be my life partner were attacked by 4 young men. They shouted many anti gay statements as they were beating us. I was yelling for help, no one cared enough to do anything to stop it.

My partner ended up with one of them in a headlock. At the time I didn't know that he was trying to wrestle a gun away from his attacker.
I was on the ground being kicked when I heard a shot. My partner had been shot in the chest. The young man who shot him jumped up and yelled for everyone to leave. One of men beating me stopped and grabbed my wallet.

After that attack I made a promise to my partner to never be unable to defend myself or my loved ones. I took more than one firearms class to help me learn about firearms safety.
My partners father and his younger brother also took me out plinking with them. The time we spent shooting helped us to deal with our loss.

One day I was attending a G.L.A.D. function there was an open forum. It ended up being all anti gun. When I heard the stuff that these people were saying about guns I knew right then and there that everything I had thought about guns in the past was based on nothing but lies.

At this point in time I am an NRA safety instructor. I also own 4 AR-15's, along with a Kahr 9mm for carry, and a couple of 1911's for plinking and compitition.

I never make it a point to discuss my sexual preference, most straight guys I have met through shooting activities don't really care. Even some of the most consertitive ones.

Drop me an email and I'll tell you where I am located. I have most weekends to myself.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#18]
I dunno guys.

This poster has a very unexpected serious side to him.

His last response almsot sounds very beleivable.

If this is McUzi then he is a person with many masks and therfore possibly certifiably insane and very unpredictable.  

If, Mr. Queer, you are serious then I say good for you.

Your own sexual preference, although it may not jeehaw with my own or my own beleifs, is ultimately your own business.  To that end I respect your rights.

I have always said that shooting and RKBA know no sexual boundaries.

Good Luck.

And, BTW, if this is you McUzi you slime, then you need to get:

A) A woman
B) A Life
C) Some Balls
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#19]
in my experience, sexual preference ususally has no effect on the quality or character of the person.  other factors such as honesty and integrity are vital for trust.

ar15queer's second post seems oddly legit but that fact he chose a somewhat controversial pen-name in a way that seems to be provocative and inflmaitory.

i have a gun buddy - plaid shirts, big truck, tons of guns, drinks beer - "came out" to me last year after 3 years of friendship!  it wasn't until he saw me interact with another gay friend of mine (that is was no biggie) whom i've know since college in '83 that he felt safe enough to do so.

it's not my "cup of tea" but if that is what floats your boat - more power to ya' and welcome.

steve
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:58:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Look shithead,

You may like AR's and shooting, but why the HELL do you have to come out of the closet here.

I think I (and most other people) hate gays, because they lack tact, if you want to find a gay shooting buddy, find one in the personal ads. don't advertise here. we don't appreciate it, now, you wanna talk guns, lets talk guns.

on that note, you might want to email: railgun, McUzi, or Gecko45, I'm sure they might be able to help ya [;)]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I never make it a point to discuss my sexual preference.
View Quote

Liar.

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:06:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Er, it isn't me.

But, cut the guy a break. He may be serious, and looking for other guys of a like mind to shoot with.

Wahtever. Gays have never bothered me at all, so I don't really care.

McUZI
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:08:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have an old college buddy who actually lives in St. Augustine Fla.

According to him, word from some of his friends in the know is that McUzi is one serious Rump Ranger in the local gay scene.

You might go look him up..............er..........um........look up him even.
View Quote

X-Kill, Formerly Max-Ex- Who is your friend?
It is a V_E_R_Y small town ,ad i'm betting dollars to dimes that if he is between that ages of 18-35, I know him.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:10:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I suppose your going to want a "Reach Around" too. [sex]
View Quote

Finally........someone with some common decency!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

X-Kill, Formerly Max-Ex- .
View Quote

Yes formerly Max-Ex but that was on TFL.............I was X-Kill on the orig AR15, am X-Kill on Glock Talk, was X-Kill on the HK forums and am X--Kill on this board.......... and anyhow....how does that matter?

I fail to see the relevancy of this wonderful tidbit if information McUzi.

You probably do know my friend.  Better yet.......he knows you.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:16:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Removed this WAY COOL picture and replaced with a link:  (it's me and my boyfriend)

[url]www.web-comm.com/ar15/singledrew.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

X-Kill, Formerly Max-Ex- .
View Quote

Yes formerly Max-Ex but that was on TFL.............I was X-Kill on the orig AR15, am X-Kill on Glock Talk, was X-Kill on the HK forums and am X--Kill on this board.......... and anyhow....how does that matter?

I fail to see the relevancy of this wonderful tidbit if information McUzi.

You probably do know my friend.  Better yet.......he knows you.
View Quote

Good!
Tell him to stop by!

112 Arricola Ave
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Vyper45 Shithead,

on that note, you might want to email: railgun, McUzi, or Gecko45, I'm sure they might be able to help ya [;)]
View Quote

And I like shooting snakes with a .44MAG rifle.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#30]
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:19:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Dude, you'd better jack that pic RIGHT NOW b4 Ed sees it, or your Imbroglio screen name WILL B BOOTED!
I promise. I know from experience.
Just a word of advice.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:20:41 AM EDT
[#32]
[b][i]Thread being closed in T-minus........................................................................[/b][/i]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Which is better:
Tetra Grease
TW25B or KY?
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:22:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
[b][i]Thread being closed in T-minus........................................................................[/b][/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#35]
For once I agree with ChiefCowPie.

Lose the pic or this thread goes down in flames.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#36]
BTW and FWIW, ChiefScoursAlot I appologize for any name calling I directed to you recently.

Can we be friends?
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:29:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
BTW and FWIW, ChiefScoursAlot I appologize for any name calling I directed to you recently.

Can we be friends?
View Quote

Kewl.

"Sherm8404 is my best friend on AR15.com"
"X-Kill is my best friend on AR15.com"

These will be added to all of my posts for the next week.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Good.

We can save the real hate for those that truly deserve it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

[rail]Railgun....
View Quote

That sounds like me.

We have a turtle prob in two of our lakes and I been blasting them with my .444 Marlin.

Big sssssssssssssssspppppppppplash
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#40]
What the heck is a TURTLE problem?  
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............you never heard of a [b][i]Turtle[/b][/i] problem before huh?

Well, they started by taunting the ducks.  Just name calling and cat calls to the susies.  Not so bad.  But the turtles have now gotten a real bad attitude.  The go up to some of the houses and demand food.  [b][i]"Hey you.....yeah you ..the old bitch....gimme some bread or I'm gonna come up there and bit yo old raisin ass"[/b][/i]

[b]No really[/b]

Its kinda when there are so many turtles that they constantnly molest the fish and their ability to reproduce.  

They also are so thick on the rocks when you go to the water that they all splash in and stick up their frickin' little necks all around you so much that the fish won't even consdier taking a lure.

Bad turtles.  Dead turtles.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Gay? what does this have to do with shooting partners? Or is it more than just guns?
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:00:33 AM EDT
[#43]
AR15queer;
If you are for real, you probably got off on the wrong foot with that 1st post title. I'm not for your lifestyle, but I'll defend your right to have any lifestyle you choose as long as it harms no one. I think I speak for many when I say my attitude is 'don't ask...don't tell.'You sound sincere and if I where you I'd change your site name and profile.Get a fresh start.

If this is a fake post...then you can go to hell, I'll see you there.
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Think this "guy" will make it to THREE posts before this thread is locked?
TF
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[rail]Railgun....
View Quote

That sounds like me.

We have a turtle prob in two of our lakes and I been blasting them with my .444 Marlin.

Big sssssssssssssssspppppppppplash
View Quote

[url]http://www.securityarms2.com/20010315/galleryfiles/0200/295.htm[/url]

My rifle looks exactly like this except chambered for .44MAG.

Coyote splat rifle, also have broken several feral dogs chasing cattle in half with it.

Snakes should not be a problem.

[rail]Railgun....

Whoooohooo I'm a Senior Member again!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
"Ditto"
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Hey I got no problem with AR 15queer being here.BUT STOP TELLING EVERYONE THAT YOUR GAY AND CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!! You want to post fine you want to talk guns great but stop with the queer stuff. nonE of use are talking about our wives or girlfriends. This is why you people get bashed. Not that it is right but that is the reason. Just talk guns and keep your sexual experiences to yourself. That is very fair. Whoever posted that picture thank you I lost my lunch seeing that, Just the thought makes me sick. THAT IS GROSS!!!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[rail]Railgun....
View Quote

[url]http://www.securityarms2.com/20010315/galleryfiles/0200/295.htm[/url]

My rifle looks exactly like this except chambered for .44MAG.

Coyote splat rifle, also have broken several feral dogs chasing cattle in half with it.

Snakes should not be a problem.

[rail]Railgun....

Whoooohooo I'm a Senior Member again!
View Quote

Thats a good looking rifle there Railgun.

I'll just bet it does make a fine yote' and ferral dog buster.  Snakes too of course.

That .444 is a hoot to shoot but man.........I made some sight adjustments the other day and after firng about 10 rds I was ready to stop.  Shoulder was tender for 3 days afterwards
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm just posting this to be the 50th response. If the guy is a fag he might as well be Flaming!

John[heavy]

BTW-have no problem with someones preferences just keep it to your self.Or at least be more private about it. This forum not a Gay bar...Go find one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top