Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2001 11:09:13 PM EDT
how many of you bugged out?
used your BOB ?
retreated to preplanned destination?
had a minimum of 3 guns on your person and 1k rounds of ammo in your rucksack ?
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:18:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing that there are probably very few members here that hail from Cincinnati proper.
Kinda like I would bet that there are very few members here who are rom NY City, proper.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm Not too far from Philly. Plenty of dark 2 legged targets if they riot & raise hell near me.    [}:)]                        [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:06:36 AM EDT
[#3]
dragracerart your attitude is not welcome here!
you sir, are what the riots in cincy are all about...pat
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:08:54 AM EDT
[#4]
we are all the same, untill we disprove ourselves, all men are equal
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 12:09:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm Not too far from Philly. Plenty of dark 2 legged targets if they riot & raise hell near me.    [}:)]                        [sniper]
View Quote

Yes you asshole.
You cause riots.
People like you who opress them, and cause them to steal television sets out of store windows, you asshole!!
It is all your fault!!

(P_U)_K_(E))!!

Blame it on society.....not the root of the problem
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
dragracerart your attitude is not welcome here!
you sir, are what the riots in cincy are all about...pat
View Quote
                            ???????????I would think if these "rioters" had a legitimate beef it would be with the policeman that shot the kid and not with innocent bystanders and property owners.I'm glad you've done a complete investigation of the reason for these "riots" and legitimized and excused them.I think it was summed up best during the "Rodney King Riots" when a "rioter" held up a freshly stolen TV set in front of a news camera and proclaimed "Look....Free Stuff!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top