Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
That joke was flaccid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Get off my Mom and I will get off yours.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Anal.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I am new to site and i need a little help from men, is it ok for husband to take nude picture of himself with erection taking these at work at the gym and home, she was texting a lady from the web 2300. times in one month he told me he can never have sex with me again he does not look at me in that way.  I am good looking woman he won't' hug me or kiss me but he does not wan't a divorce i don't understand i ask him are you in love with me he won't say anything be have been together for 24yrs. he is 50yrs and  i am 53. please help me..
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am new to site and i need a little help from men, is it ok for husband to take nude picture of himself with erection taking these at work at the gym and home, she was texting a lady from the web 2300. times in one month he told me he can never have sex with me again he does not look at me in that way.  I am good looking woman he won't' hug me or kiss me but he does not wan't a divorce i don't understand i ask him are you in love with me he won't say anything be have been together for 24yrs. he is 50yrs and  i am 53. please help me..
View Quote

In.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What the heck  You should start a separate topic . Can I assume you have a typo and he is texting a lady from the web ? if so he is cheating and you need to get divorced
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

In.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In.  

Frank... your Avatar is perfect for your quoting of this
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:36:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Any sex that involves a burka.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

In before your lifetime membership and knee replacement as a result of leg humping.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh sweet and sour Jesus
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:41:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

join date, post count.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ask your mom.
View Quote

The one where you have to put a bag over your partner's head because they're so ugly?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, at least you made it to GD, instead of tech like the last one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:50:23 AM EDT
[#16]
However OP's old man fucked OP's mom.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#17]
It voted for the Dirty Sanchez
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#18]
I like where this is going
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

What
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Whichever position I was conceived in....
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

This can't be real.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Money always makes the best looking babies........take from that what you will.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What

Yeah....

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#25]
VERY LIMP
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#26]
This thread is going places.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:04:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Niiice

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pics?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

What's his screen name?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is he highly intelligent and consider himself to be a great catch
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Ask your mom.
View Quote

You might not recognize your Mom when you get home tonight, because I shaved her back
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#34]
I don't know but I could use some help please, and i am sorry but I don't know you to make my own tread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#35]
My vote would be for the Pakistani Pile driver, but at this point there are more entertaining things going on here...
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#36]
The Liberal Position
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#37]
In on one
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:22:35 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I don't know but I could use some help please, and i am sorry but I don't know you to make my own tread.
View Quote

Go here.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#39]
yes
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Crabby?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Some little kids were sitting together, talking about sex and babies.  One little girl said, "I saw Daddy on top of Mommy, and I'm getting a baby brother!"

A little boy chimed in, and said, "I saw Mommy on top of Daddy, and I'm getting a baby sister!"

Another little girl thought hard, then her face lit up--"We're gonna have puppies!"  
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Crabby?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crabby?

ouch
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#43]
A blonde girl is at her OB/Gyn getting an ultrasound to find out what sex her new baby will be.

The old lady nurse tells her, "When I was young, my grandmother told me if the woman was on top the baby would be a girl and if the man was on the baby would l be a boy.

The blonde girl grabs her clothes and leaves the room in tears. Her husband is in the waiting room. He rushed to her and asked why she was crying. She slaps him and says...

"Thanks to you, we're having PUPPIES!"

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

yes
View Quote

Well done.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ask your mom.
View Quote

She said any way your mom did it
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#47]
This should be good.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I am new to site and i need a little help from men, is it ok for husband to take nude picture of himself with erection taking these at work at the gym and home, she was texting a lady from the web 2300. times in one month he told me he can never have sex with me again he does not look at me in that way. I am good looking woman he won't' hug me or kiss me but he does not wan't a divorce i don't understand i ask him are you in love with me he won't say anything be have been together for 24yrs. he is 50yrs and i am 53. please help me..
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now now dear lass....just relax and move to the offensive position

Join tender, and start to find dates by using GD thread titles....you will forget about your cheating texter in no time, and be flush with as much cock/vag that you can handle
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top