Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2015 2:44:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:48:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Both teams looked like shit.  Problem was the Sea hawks came alive in the 4th and a Packers player on special teams gave the game away.  That was enough.  

Had the Packers been remotely on their game in the first quarter the score should have been 28-0 first quarter.

Happy the Packers made it to where they did this year.  That was unexpected.  Unhappy with how they lost their last game.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:00:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Both teams looked like shit.  Problem was the Sea hawks came alive in the 4th and a Packers player on special teams gave the game away.  That was enough.  

Had the Packers been remotely on their game in the first quarter the score should have been 28-0 first quarter.

Happy the Packers made it to where they did this year.  That was unexpected.  Unhappy with how they lost their last game.
View Quote
statistics > 'coming alive'

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's why I think Roger's "We were the better team and just gave it away" spiel is such bullshit. 5 defensive and special teams turnovers, some already inside FG range if not the red zone, and they get one TD and a handful of FGs? The offense for the Pack was terrible all game.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:50:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's why I think Roger's "We were the better team and just gave it away" spiel is such bullshit. 5 defensive and special teams turnovers, some already inside FG range if not the red zone, and they get one TD and a handful of FGs? The offense for the Pack was terrible all game.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you cannot capitalize on those mistakes you will lose. Seattle played the endgame with flair and it worked splendidly.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:55:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Packers needed TD's not FG's in the first  2 scoring opportunities
it did not seem to matter at the time but it did in the end!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Mike McCarthy is a gutless, ultra conservative, no personality blob of a coach.  He routinely dials back the offense and takes his foot off the gas when playing with a lead.  This is not even close to the first time I have seen it bite him in the ass.  A well coached team would never lose a game in that fashion.  I would celebrate heavily tomorrow if I woke up and found out his ass was looking for a new job.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:58:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can put that directly on McCarthys ultra conservative coaching style.  He and rodgers have butted heads repeatedly in the past about it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:32:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Dallas should have rolled both of them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:47:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol no
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:50:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Romo will never win a super bowl.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:50:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Meh, Football is teh ghey
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 4:54:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Speaking from personal experience?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:25:05 AM EDT
[#13]
I have no animosity towards cheese heads, but I admit that Cowboy's fans tears are sweet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 5:26:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

High school shower rooms were a magical place of exploration and experimentation for him. He went from playing tight end to center, if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dallas lost to GB for similar reasons that Detroit lost to them, and that GB lost to seattle. When all three teams built a lead in the first half, they didn't build enough of a lead when they had scoring opportunities.

Granted I think Rodgers calf seemed to feel better in the second half of the Dallas game, he seemed to play better. But Dallas went pretty conservative in the second half, other than going for it on 4th and 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top