Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2015 11:29:50 PM EDT
I don't have to respond, right?  First time I've ever gotten a letter from them.

Not that I'm crazy about them these days.  They were also asking for money.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#1]
They send me stuff from time to time, I throw it in the trash. Fuck the GOP.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I received the same tripe via email.  If they want my support at a party level, as opposed to a candidate level, they will cease trying to force carpet bag bums like Scott Brown on me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Why anyone would slave themselves to a particular party is beyond me. Thank goodness Virginia is a open primary state.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd mail it back to them with a note about how Boehner has fucked you out of your desire to be a Republican.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I mail it back to them with "Not another fucking penny until you grow some balls" scrawled across it...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd mail it back to them with a note about how Boehner has fucked you out of your desire to be a Republican.
View Quote

This is the appropriate response.

RNC gets no more support from me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:44:22 PM EDT
[#7]
This thread has serious potential.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:57:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How about this:

To whom it may concern:

I have been an American voter for 11 years now.  In almost every election, I have voted Republican.  However, due to the massive failures of the Republican Party to win crucial elections, such as elections to defeat quite possibly the most liberal and reckless President this country has ever seen, Barack Obama, and the severe lack of leadership at the national level, I will not be "affirming" party affiliation nor do I wish to send you any money.  From here on, I will be voting for candidates and not parties.

Respectfully,
Deej86.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How about this:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How about this:

To whom it may concern:

I have been an American voter for 11 years now.  In almost every election, I have voted Republican.  However, due to the massive failures of the Republican Party to win crucial elections, such as elections to defeat quite possibly the most liberal and reckless President this country has ever seen, Barack Obama, and the severe lack of leadership at the national level, I will not be "affirming" party affiliation nor do I wish to send you any money.  From here on, I will be voting for candidates and not parties.

Respectfully,

Deej86.
They won't give a shit. The letter just an attempt to get your money. I would bet the NRA uses the same marketing agency.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:10:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How about this:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about this:

To whom it may concern:

Respectfully,
Deej86.

I sent something similar.  It went a little more in depth and mentioned specific candidates I was unhappy with and why.  I also mentioned candidates I was happy with and why.  Then I told them I voted against one of the candidates in my "dislike" column, which helped a democrat (pro-gun, blue dog at least) get elected. I ended with something similar to yours and mentioned that I no longer considered myself Republican, rather I was conservative.

ETA:  As mentioned, they probably won't read it and they don't give a shit.  Maybe, just maybe, one of the few people that DOES give a shit takes all the "Y'all suck" messages to the right person.  It's kinda like the big bang - the possibility that everything aligns correctly at the right time to do anything worthwhile is so remote it's almost statistically impossible.  Almost.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Wipe your ass with it and mail it back.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:49:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Wipe your ass with the letter, then send it back them.

Because that's what they're doing to you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How about this:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about this:

To whom it may concern:

Respectfully,
Deej86.

It isn't just their failure to win elections, it is their failure and unwillingness to follow up when they do win.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I never even open it, straight into the trash
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I don't have to respond, right?  First time I've ever gotten a letter from them.

Not that I'm crazy about them these days. They were also asking for money.
View Quote
That is all it was about.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:55:29 AM EDT
[#16]
I support mainly GOP candidates. I do not however support the GOP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Mine went straight to the trash.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#18]

They are attempting to initiate joinder.

It will only go badly.  Round file it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I support mainly GOP candidates. I do not however support the GOP.
View Quote

A big ole plus one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Got the same letter. Put a reply in it that stated "Boot Boehner as Speaker, then we'll talk."
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#21]
I affirm my independent  creds most vociferously.  

I feel the same way about the repubs as I do the dems.

Neither side has put forth any candidates that represent me or my values.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:59:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Put a note in it saying no money for RINOs, but here is a brick for you.  Send me more mail and I’ll send you more bricks.  I have lots of bricks. Then tape it to a brick and drop it in the mail.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#23]
I got a "survey" in the mail yesterday.  Gonna have some fun with that.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

+87
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Fireplace.  That junk mail is good for helping to start fires.  Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Went thru that years ago-sent them nasty comments back a bunch of times and they finally got the hint.

Changed from Republican to Independent a few years back as well.Quite a few people in my area have done the same thing.

I still support individual candidates,but fuck the Party.

Since Romney,Bush,and Christie seem to be in the running,it's obvious that it's not working and we aren't going to see any real change (for the better).

Vacuum,vacuum,hot coals,vacuum................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top