Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2015 11:06:43 PM EDT
I'm not racist...

"I hate everyone equally!"
"You can't tear that out of me!"
"No segregation, separation! Just me in my world of enemies!"

Got drunk and listened to Slayer.  Seemed appropriate given the current political climate
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Who gives a damn what they think. Live it like you stole it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I get called racist from time to time, but here's the thing: I don't give a shit about what others think of me. Why should I try to validate myself in the eyes of some random fucktard?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
F&SPNI

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Gonzales: There is one question, Inspector Callahan: Why do they call you "Dirty Harry"?
De Georgio: Ah that's one thing about our Harry, doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody: Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, N*****s, Honkies, Chinks, you name it.
Gonzales: How does he feel about Mexicans?
De Georgio: Ask him.
Harry Callahan: Especially Spics.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Gonzales: There is one question, Inspector Callahan: Why do they call you "Dirty Harry"?
De Georgio: Ah that's one thing about our Harry, doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody: Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, N*****s, Honkies, Chinks, you name it.

Quite telling that only one word has to be **** out of that whole quote. Seems everything else is perfectly acceptable.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Careful now...

Some people's feels on this site are easily hurt.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quite telling that only one word has to be **** out of that whole quote. Seems everything else is perfectly acceptable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The quote was on IMDB and it wasn't **** out, I did that in regard to the rules on this website.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."---Voltaire
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Who gives a damn what they think. Live it like you stole it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Twenty + years ago I had a Spanish girl I worked with call me a racist. I was stunned as we hung out every day in the office and did lunches daily.
She was pretty, had a killer body and we got along amazingly but I had a line and that was not to date anyone from work, but sadly in her eyes that
made me a racist.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#11]
I was told that I hate black people by a white guy who said he's racist against white people.

That was certainly eye opening as I didn't fully believe that white guilt was that powerful.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I was told that I hate black people by a white guy who said he's racist against white people.

That was certainly eye opening as I didn't fully believe that white guilt was that powerful.
View Quote
It's not. Insanity, on the other hand....

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Can someone PLEASE make this an avatar for me!

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:02:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Careful now...

Some people's feels on this site are easily hurt.
View Quote

NO SHIT!  I Spic the English much better than I Spic the Spanish.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:09:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The quote was on IMDB and it wasn't **** out, I did that in regard to the rules on this website.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."---Voltaire
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, gotcha. I figured it was probably redacted in the original; good to know not every site has one-sided standards for racial or ethnic epithets. Hadn't seen the Voltaire quote before - I reeeally like it!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:26:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I used to be a racist, but I'm too old to go that fast anymore, and most of the places I used to race at are closed now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:40:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Twenty + years ago I had a Spanish girl I worked with call me a racist. I was stunned as we hung out every day in the office and did lunches daily.
She was pretty, had a killer body and we got along amazingly but I had a line and that was not to date anyone from work, but sadly in her eyes that
made me a racist.
View Quote

Figures.   but at least a gripe like that would be hard to take to HR.  Hopefully.

HR: And how has he been biased against you?
Griper: .. he won't date me!
HR: ...

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:46:38 AM EDT
[#19]
I like to think of myself as more of a bigot than a racist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top