Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2015 8:24:03 PM EDT
I have an assignment for a Business Productivity class that I am editing a Word document for and it tells me to, "Apply the Ion Theme". Anyone have any idea what the hell it is asking me to do and how to do it? I've googled the thing to no avail. Pearson education can go choke on a bag of dicks for this overpriced online homework!

I figured what better place than GD to turn to for this question

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:26:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Design tab ==> Themes button ==> Ion
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Design tab ==> Themes button ==> Ion
View Quote

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Seriously... This is an assignment?

I weep for the future if this is the state of higher education.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
not being able to figure out Word for a Business Productivity class....this is your current state of college student.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
It's a filler class that I have to take for my major. I agree, it is totally unnecessary busy work. Just in it for the piece of paper that says I'm competent enough to put up with the BS like this that I will never use again.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

not being able to figure out Word for a Business Productivity class....this is your current state of college student.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know how to use Word well enough for any purpose that I would use it for down the road. Unfortunately, the University needs to have a jobs program for people that are too lazy to even grade the homework themselves and require the students to use an Online Homework option.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's a filler class that I have to take for my major. I agree, it is totally unnecessary busy work. Just in it for the piece of paper that says I'm competent enough to put up with the BS like this that I will never use again.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Using a program like word is probably one of the more useful things you are learning. I don't know how you got as far as you did already. Be glad you don't have to learn a program like word star for dos.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Click that question mark icon in the upper right...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Stay focused focus
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Is anyone out there good with Microsoft Word Google?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

give the guy a break--people have to learn sometime.  i deal every day with undergrads who never learned how to enter a formula into excel.  i still remember learning what functions do, and sobbing over all the time i had wasted over the years.

who uses word themes, anyway?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top