Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 8:00:18 PM EDT

i'm here in bawzton on business and it's illegal here to serve "complimentary" alcohol too at the hotel manager's reception, WTF?

White Rice with Shrimp Lobbbsta Sauce

Salt and Pepper Calamari

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
k
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds better than it looks
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That doesn't look bad. Where'd you order from?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Tomorrow go get some Bahn Mi.

Bahn Mi House isn't bad.

http://www.banhmi-house.com/
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
IBTL.

POOP THREAD.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry. I hope it tastes better than it looks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

dragon something? my co-worker recommend it there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm sorry. I hope it tastes better than it looks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:08:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sounds better than it looks
View Quote

Yeah
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Doo Doo platter?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like black eye peas and chicken strips.
Visually I expected more.
Sure its good though

Eta I saw a shrimp on second look
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like beans and rice with chicken strips.    
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:11:14 PM EDT
[#13]
You'd have to feed me a helluva lot better than that to get me to live in Massachusetts.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#14]

That doesnt look anything like the shrimp in lobster sauce here in Texas.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Looks like black eye peas and chicken strips.

Visually I expected more.

Sure its good though

Eta I saw a shrimp on second look
View Quote

Look like there's actually a second one.  Wow.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What in teh?

That is Twin Dragon Lobster.  A dish.

Sweet Jesus, OP.  Stay the hell out of Dorchester and Roxbury.  They sound like quaint English villages, but trust me they are NOT.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Shrimp lobster sauce favorite when eating Chinese, looks awesome.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:14:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like rice and Alpo with some fried shit mixed in, so it must be Chinese food.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:18:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Crappy throw away plate and fork.  No napkin, decent beverage, proper eating utensils, bowl, long gun, pistol/ revolver, extra mags, knife, pics of wife, GF.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#21]
awesome.

Salt and Pepper anything is one of my favorites!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Never had it myself.  Looks good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:26:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Crappy throw away plate and fork.  No napkin, decent beverage, proper eating utensils, bowl, long gun, pistol/ revolver, extra mags, knife, pics of wife, GF.  
View Quote

Dude.

He is probably in some hotel on the Cambridge side of the river, eating out of takeout ware.  Probably a business trip, something involving biotech.

From his post so far he has been either committing suicide by mini-bar and will wake up with an epic hangover or he snagged something that came in a sad paper bag from a local packy...and the hangover is guar-an-teed.

As for the wife, well, she ain't there.  The only thing awaiting him this evening is a sample size of hand lotion he found in the hotel bathroom and a few tissues.

What he doesn't know is if he doesn't wash the glycerin based cheap lotion off his hands before he flies out of Logan in the morning (and I mean wash) the glycerin will set off the explosives sniffer.

Rubber gloves, much love.

He will get home to his loving wife and when she asks him how his trip was he will wince and in a high pitched voice say "It was fine".

This will inevitably make her suspicious.  

Sad, sad OP.  So sad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dude.
He is probably in some hotel on the Cambridge side of the river, eating out of takeout ware.  Probably a business trip, something involving biotech.
From his post so far he has been either committing suicide by mini-bar and will wake up with an epic hangover or he snagged something that came in a sad paper bag from a local packy...and the hangover is guar-an-teed.
As for the wife, well, she ain't there.  The only thing awaiting him this evening is a sample size of hand lotion he found in the hotel bathroom and a few tissues.
What he doesn't know is if he doesn't wash the glycerin based cheap lotion off his hands before he flies out of Logan in the morning (and I mean wash) the glycerin will set off the explosives sniffer.
He will get home to his loving wife and when she asks him how his trip was he will wince and in a high pitched voice say "It was fine".
Sad, sad OP.  So sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude.
Sad, sad OP.  So sad.

LOL holy shit, did we work together at the Agency before?

my view this morning, meh...traffic is worse than NYC

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd eat it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

http://images44.fotki.com/v1486/photos/4/499657/4196635/14443492954779-vi.jpg

View Quote

LOL, nope.  Would have loved to have worked at Langley.

Alas, boring life.  So so so boring.  Then again, I can go shooting in the backyard and pee on the yard any time I choose, so I guess I can take comfort in that.

If you can enjoy Boston.  It is honestly a fun town and if you have some people "in the know" it can really reveal some treasures.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Not seeing and "Shrimp Lobbbsta Sauce" just crap over rice.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:10:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Dude.

Sad, sad OP.  So sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude.

Sad, sad OP.  So sad.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Not seeing and "Shrimp Lobbbsta Sauce" just crap over rice.
View Quote
ironic you said that, the shrimp with lobster sauce was $10 and just four small ebola sized shrimps

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Order from http://www.annastaqueria.com tomorrow.

Large Chile verde "quesadilla" with everything. Their quesadilla is a burrito with cheese melted into the tortilla.

Thank me tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Order from http://www.annastaqueria.com tomorrow.

Large Chile verde "quesadilla" with everything. Their quesadilla is a burrito with cheese melted into the tortilla.

Thank me tomorrow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Hmmm high end place. I see they brought out the good Styrofoam bowls.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Is Boston  chinatown like many others mostly for tourist only? Real Chinese don't eat shrimp in loster sauce.  Damn banana.LOL
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude.

Sad, sad OP.  So sad.

Embassy Suites at Logan Airport
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#35]
best China food is in SF, CA
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Not bad. Whats the brown stuff?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:27:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
best China food is in SF, CA
View Quote

House of Nanking.

Oh. My. God.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:36:46 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Not bad. Whats the brown stuff?
View Quote

minced pork that's part of the Shrimp Lobsta Sauce
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
best China food is in SF, CA  Hong Kong
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#41]
So everyone here is freaking out about Deflategate, the Southwest gate agent had a meltdown when he was having an emotional debate with another employee and he even said fuck about 2x very loudly, he's keeping it classy around the kids here at Logan
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude.

Sad, sad OP.  So sad.

Describes my last 2 weeks in Boston! Gotta go back in 5-6 weeks

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top