Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 2:34:42 PM EDT
Could be wrong, I hope I am....

I bought a sig sauer MPX on preorder from them. Paid them $1600 for it with a CC. I have been calling and calling them, day after day with no response. I decided to call a couple companys around them to find out if they were still there. I called Freds appliances and they told me they went out of business and are gone from there shop. I know for a fact Rockwell took over 20 preorders just in the brace version at full cost. Not to mention the other versions. I called my CC company and am disputing the charges. Just a heads up for anyone else planning on ordering from them or have a preorder done. Please let me know if anyone has info on this. AGAIN I HOPE IM WRONG!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Weren't they a sponser here?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope you are wrong too.

I Fucking hate shady businesses and the fucking thieves that run them.

But this is why I only do business with well established companies. Life is to short to deal with unnecessary bullshit.

True I don't always get the best deal but I always get my merchandise.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top