Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 1:15:44 PM EDT
And keep it EXACTLY like original. Whip smart father smoking a cigar doing the asides that make fun of everyone in the cast, ditzy Gracie Allen wife, Horndog son, monologue at the end that incessantly mocks some group, I'm telling you, people are hungry for it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Reboot Alf while they are at it.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:23:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I was watching it yesterday at Fleet Farm while I was getting the tires rotated. All I could keep thinking was "there is no possible way this tv show could ever be made now due to political correctness, but man, if you could do it, there's millions of people who would love it."
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]
One of my all-time favorite shows.  It has held up very well for 60 years.  But, there will never be another George and Gracie.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was watching it yesterday at Fleet Farm while I was getting the tires rotated. All I could keep thinking was "there is no possible way this tv show could ever be made now due to political correctness, but man, if you could do it, there's millions of people who would love it."
View Quote

Look at South Park.
Huge success and they piss all over political correctness.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top