Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#1]
And no jury in the world would convict him...

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#2]
FHBO

FMM
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes a mans gotta be told his limitations.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
"Upon this writing, Michael Moore is doing well, and is continuing to come up with great ventures that involve telling others capitalism is evil while making millions, using capitalism. He has, at the same time, rather mysteriously, never came close to Clint Eastwood's home."

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Clint Eastwood is a national treasure.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah. I remember that.

The audience laughed, but Clint was dead serious.

Charlton Heston and him were friends.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Clint is what... 84? 85?

With the amount of money he has, it'd be at least a few years in the court systems.

He's got nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Good.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:54:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe Clint Eastwood will pig stick the..........pig
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:55:34 PM EDT
[#11]

I'd sit and buy Clint a beer any day.

I wouldn't piss on Michael Moore if he was on fire.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:58:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I would piss on him if he wasn't on fire
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:05:47 AM EDT
[#14]
GET OFF MY SET!

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:09:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:09:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Clint Eastwood is a true american hero
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:09:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Doesn't that say it happened in 2005?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:09:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
And no jury in the world would convict him...

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Aw c'mon - I would pay to piss on him...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Do not feed the troll, Callahan.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Clint is what... 84? 85?

With the amount of money he has, it'd be at least a few years in the court systems.

View Quote

I'm just hoping his still got a fast draw, a steady hand and good enough eye sight. I bet he's a man of his word.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:18:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:19:04 AM EDT
[#24]
That fat fuck wouldn’t be hard to hit.  Belly shot would be damn easy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Buzzard's gotta eat, same as a worm
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#26]
CE = ruler
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#27]
He's still around? I thought Michael Moore was savagely beaten by Tibetan Monks and tossed to the Vultures for proper burial.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:56:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I might.  I just wouldn't piss on the part that was on fire.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I could just see that fatass rolling around on clint's yard squealing,"he shot me, Ohh my God he shot me!"   Clint replies, “Nothing wrong with shooting...as long as the right people get shot.”

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Sometimes a mans gotta be told his limitations.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think even a .50 BMG could penetrate that much fat.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:03:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, it was 2005 when he said that. I believe he meant it then, and would still do it now!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:03:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:04:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Just when I thought he couldn't get any more awesome, he goes and surprises me again.

Oh, and FMM!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:06:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Clint is what... 84? 85?

View Quote

This so true and is why MM will leave him alone If he has any sense.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:08:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yep, it was 2005 when he said that. I believe he meant it then, and would still do it now!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The thread title made me believe it was in response to douchebag's statements about Kyle.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:11:40 AM EDT
[#37]
I guess Michael Moore had to ask himself one question .... "Do I feel lucky?"

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:17:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Good score another one in the plus column for Clint
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:42:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Eastwood is known as a serial womanizer, anti-war, pro-abortion, same sex marriage supporting libertarian.  He also publicly supported gun control in the 1970's.  Recent thread tore into Liam Neeson for supporting gun control but Clint Eastwood is probably just as liberal.  Some people obviously think of him as his on screen persona.

Despite being heavily associated with firearms in his Westerns and cop movies, Eastwood has publicly endorsed gun control since at least 1973. In the April 24, 1973, edition of the Washington Post, the star stated that "I'm for gun legislation myself. I don't hunt."

Two years later, in 1975, Eastwood told People magazine that he favors "gun control to some degree". About a year later, Eastwood remarked that "All guns should be registered. I don't think legitimate gun owners would mind that kind of legislation. Right now the furor against a gun law is by gun owners who are overreacting. They're worried that all guns are going to be recalled. It's impossible to take guns out of circulation, and that's why firearms should be registered and mail-order delivery of guns halted."

In 1993, he noted that he "... was always a backer" of the Brady Bill, with its federally mandated waiting period.

In 1995, Eastwood questioned the purpose of assault weapons. Larry King, the famous television host and newspaper columnist, wrote in the May 22, 1995, edition of USA Today that "My interview with Eastwood will air on 'Larry King Weekend' ... I asked him his thoughts on the NRA and gun control and he said that while people think of him as pro-gun, he has always been in favor of controls. 'Why would anyone need or want an assault weapon?' he said."
View Quote

He had numerous illegitimate children by several women that he only publicly admitted were his in later years.

He supported Dianne Feinstein and other democrats in their political careers.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:48:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#42]
of course people ragazine said that and larry jerk-off said what he said, what else do you think they were going to say?
Quoted:
Eastwood is known as a serial womanizer, anti-war, pro-abortion, same sex marriage supporting libertarian.  He also publicly supported gun control in the 1970's.  Recent thread tore into Liam Neeson for supporting gun control but Clint Eastwood is probably just as liberal.  Some people obviously think of him as his on screen persona.

He had numerous illegitimate children by several women that he only publicly admitted were his in later years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Despite being heavily associated with firearms in his Westerns and cop movies, Eastwood has publicly endorsed gun control since at least 1973. In the April 24, 1973, edition of the Washington Post, the star stated that "I'm for gun legislation myself. I don't hunt."

Two years later, in 1975, Eastwood told People magazine that he favors "gun control to some degree". About a year later, Eastwood remarked that "All guns should be registered. I don't think legitimate gun owners would mind that kind of legislation. Right now the furor against a gun law is by gun owners who are overreacting. They're worried that all guns are going to be recalled. It's impossible to take guns out of circulation, and that's why firearms should be registered and mail-order delivery of guns halted."

In 1993, he noted that he "... was always a backer" of the Brady Bill, with its federally mandated waiting period.

In 1995, Eastwood questioned the purpose of assault weapons. Larry King, the famous television host and newspaper columnist, wrote in the May 22, 1995, edition of USA Today that "My interview with Eastwood will air on 'Larry King Weekend' ... I asked him his thoughts on the NRA and gun control and he said that while people think of him as pro-gun, he has always been in favor of controls. 'Why would anyone need or want an assault weapon?' he said."

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:59:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
FHBO

FMM
View Quote

what do you have against HBO???
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:00:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If true, then fuck him. If I were you however, prepare plenty of K-Y Jelly because you are about to get fucked.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:00:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Michael Moore: "A man's got to do something for a living these days."

Clint: "Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy."
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:00:30 AM EDT
[#46]
so.... does moore need to borrow a camera, or what?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:02:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Clint Eastwood, I fear we may never know his like again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:04:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
of course people ragazine said that and larry jerk-off said what he said, what else do you think they were going to say?
View Quote

It was an on air TV interview of Clint Eastwood in his own words.  Do you think Larry King had his hand up Clint Eastwood's as manipulating the words like a ventriloquist dummy?

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:07:13 AM EDT
[#49]
MM is a lying manipulative POS.  I tried to convince my step son (who lives in and was born in Spain) that you can't just walk into a gun store and buy a gun w/o paperwork.  Why?  Because he watched Bowling for Columbine and saw MM getting a Weatherby rifle for opening a CD account at a bank in MI.  The whole thing was a set up, but he and other Europeans watched the movie and think it has to be true.

We should sent MM a gift of Ho-Ho's, Twinkies, and cigarettes to finally kill off that fat SOB.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:07:41 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Yeah. I remember that.

The audience laughed, but Clint was dead serious.

Charlton Heston and him were friends.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top