Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 7:57:10 PM EDT
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/measles-outbreak-spreading-beyond-disney-visitors/

More than 50 cases of measles have now been linked to the outbreak that started spreading at Disney theme parks in Southern California right before Christmas. And health officials report an increase in cases among people who did not visit the parks, indicating that the illness is now spreading to others exposed in their communities.

The latest figures from the California Department of Public Health identify 51 confirmed cases of measles. The majority -- at least 41 cases -- are in California. Most of the patients had not been vaccinated.

Health officials in Utah confirmed Monday that a third person in that state has been diagnosed: an unvaccinated child who had contact with two siblings who were infected at one of the parks.

Cases have also been reported in Washington state, Colorado and Mexico among people who visited Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park in late December and got sick after they got home.
View Quote

Thanks Jenny!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#1]
She's an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
One more reason to strengthen the border.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#3]
One thing I notice is that they are not reporting what ethnic groups these patients are.  We assume it's moonbat Americans that don't get vax'd but it's as likely they are illegals that wandered into the So-Cal utopia.  I doubt you have schools and daycares in our third world cesspools to the south asking for your yellow cards....
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One thing I notice is that they are not reporting what ethnic groups these patients are.  We assume it's moonbat Americans that don't get vax'd but it's as likely they are illegals that wandered into the So-Cal utopia.  I doubt you have schools and daycares in our third world cesspools to the south asking for your yellow cards....
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#5]
its illegals.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Is it happening?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:05:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to Disney World in November 2010 and got Chicken Pox. I thought that was bad, guess I was wrong.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

More than 50 cases of measles have now been linked to the outbreak that started spreading at Disney theme parks in Southern California right before Christmas. And health officials report an increase in cases among people who did not visit the parks, indicating that the illness is now spreading to others exposed in their communities.

The latest figures from the California Department of Public Health identify 51 confirmed cases of measles. The majority -- at least 41 cases -- are in California. Most of the patients had not been vaccinated.

Health officials in Utah confirmed Monday that a third person in that state has been diagnosed: an unvaccinated child who had contact with two siblings who were infected at one of the parks.

Cases have also been reported in Washington state, Colorado and Mexico among people who visited Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park in late December and got sick after they got home.
View Quote

Thanks Jenny!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/aquaman67/300E87DA-F87C-45BC-B69E-6BBA578AD088.png_zps5iclfvgy.jpeg
View Quote
lol, you blame her for other peoples decisions. I guess all the illegals filtering into the country didn't bring any disease, it's all her fault.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
lol, you blame her for other peoples decisions. I guess all the illegals filtering into the country didn't bring any disease, it's all her fault.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks Jenny!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e125/aquaman67/300E87DA-F87C-45BC-B69E-6BBA578AD088.png_zps5iclfvgy.jpeg

People - for whatever reason - often listen to the advice from celebrities. Why, I don't know. But - Jenny went on an anti-vaccine crusade. And many people listened to her. Is it all her fault? No. Of course not. But she helped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top