Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 7:45:08 PM EDT
Alright so I thought it would be funny to troll the neighbors a little by naming my wireless network FBI mobile unit.  So I left it that way for a few weeks before I changed it.  Well I noticed someone trolling me back with DEA surveillance van.  Haha! They were on to me I thought.  Well I laughed it off until today.  I was three miles from home and guess what's listed under available wireless networks?  DEA surveillance van.

Now I think it's time to hide the dog and toddlers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#1]

dibs on guns/ammo/hot wives.

you're screwed.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I had fun with FBI Van 23.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Alright so I thought it would be funny to troll the neighbors a little by naming my wireless network FBI mobile unit.  So I left it that way for a few weeks before I changed it.  Well I noticed someone trolling me back with DEA surveillance van.  Haha! They were on to me I thought.  Well I laughed it off until today.  I was three miles from home and guess what's listed under available wireless networks?  DEA surveillance van.

Now I think it's time to hide the dog and toddlers.
View Quote

I have mine titled "D.E.A. Surveillance Van #1"

Its freaked out more than one visitor to my home.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone around me named theirs FBHO.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Someone around me named theirs FBHO.
View Quote
Mine is "Fuck Obama."

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm thinking it's a coincidence and two people had the same idea.  I'm going to drive around and see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I own http://www.fbisurveillancevan87.org/ and .com

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I did a DHS_Surveillance_Default  . . . once
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm thinking it's a coincidence and two people had the same idea.  I'm going to drive around and see if I can find it.
View Quote
A lot of people use that one.

Also:

GetOffMyLan

AbrahamLinksys

Pretty Fly for a WIFI

Hid yo kids hide yo WIFI

etc...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I drove two miles and the signal never changed.  Looked around and no one was tailing me either.

So I shut my phone down and restarted.  Gone. LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top