Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 7:40:01 PM EDT
I give you the ultimate "home built" AR ad on the local Facebook gun trader page....

AR-15
Looking to trade only for 1911
it is a primary arms red dot and riser and it has a for grip on it that folds flat it has a surefire flashlight in the mount as well it is a spikes lower radical arm upper and barrel it is a 16" free float chromoly barrel 556/223 multi cal. All mill speck has black hawk butt stock 5 or 6 locking positions and Black hawk grip the barrel has about 400 down it it is a built ar and I haven't had a miss on it the trigger and internals are palmetto state armory this thing is a sold built ar parts alone over $1200 have a soft case and multiple mags I could throw in for the right gun

What has happened to our society?  Forget all the hilarious misspellings and just plain incorrect terms. Are people today no longer capable of communicating in written form?  Is it that hard to use a period or two?

I guess I can only hope to have all my rifles be "mill speck."  I am not even going to make mention of the quote price of parts.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Jury is still out but I think that it racist....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top