Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 1:19:25 PM EDT
Our local Pheasants Forever chapter had their 25th annual banquet on Saturday night. One of the items on the agenda for the evening was a tribute to the military. This was something new, and they wouldn't give any information until the time came for the tribute. About halfway through the night, the time came and they had all prior and active duty military stand. They thanked us for our service (there were 20 out of 215 people that were standing at the time) and told us to remain standing. The committee members went around and gave each Veteran half of a playing card and put the other half in a bucket to draw from. My half was the two of clubs. The first gave away a flag and some other assorted items for one drawing. The second and last drawing they pulled the other half of the 2 of clubs out of the bucket and I won this!

This is the first gun I have ever won, and damn, it is beautiful. Sorry, they are ipotato pics. I am thinking it will be a safe queen for a while, but am thinking of getting a display case when we redo our home office.

TL:DR Winner Winner Henry Dinner!

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:23:57 PM EDT
[#1]
That's excellent.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a shame that "Bayonne" shows up so proudly in gold, but otherwise congrats!  I love my Henry pump, an older model built in Brooklyn.  I had to call them once about the gun (the schematic included was off) and they said if I mailed it to them they would handle re-assembly and shipping back at no charge.  Good people over there (despite their current location).

ETA It will feed short Aguila Colibris just fine, but you'll have to wiggle the magazine tube a bit getting it back in place.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's excellent.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#7]
You gonna shoot it?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You gonna shoot it?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
I'm thinking not. I have a 10/22 for plinking. I don't own any safe queens, but this may be the first one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top