Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2015 7:19:43 PM EDT
Yup. The useless Republican version of Jimmy Carter is thinking of running for POTUS. He's being encouraged to do so by none other that the turd from Arizona, McCain....

Graham, Romney, Huckabee, the fatboy from NJ.....The Republican party is so fucked if this is the best they can do! Get ready for the first female POTUS, Elizabeth Warren.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/lindsey-graham-testing-waters-presidential-run-n288561
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham
continued to play coy Sunday morning when asked if he was considering
throwing his hat into the presidential ring.

"We're not polling, but
we set up a testing-the-waters committee under the IRS code that would
allow me to look beyond South Carolina as to whether or not a guy like
Lindsey Graham has a viable path," the senator from South Carolina said...................

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that guy with a shit-covered pooper scooper.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Fucking hell.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
How about No.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#6]
So what -  soon, you will have rand paul, ted cruz, scott walker, and a few others in the race.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:26:15 PM EDT
[#7]
We would have a president and a queen all in one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I knew what waters they are testing so I could pee in them
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So what -  soon, you will have rand paul, ted cruz, scott walker, and a few others in the race.
View Quote

All of which will be lambasted, undermined and destroyed by the establishment Republicans. I hold ZERO hope that the establishment will allow a true Republican to run...

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe the gays would get behind him.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All of which will be lambasted, undermined and destroyed by the establishment Republicans. I hold ZERO hope that the establishment will allow a true Republican to run...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Define "True Republican"?
Please do not say Reagan
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#12]
He floats the idea, but I doubt he runs.  He is too powerful of a senator (mostly in his own mind).
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Maybe the gays would get behind him.

View Quote
I see what you did there.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:36:19 PM EDT
[#14]

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't think he stands a chance, mainly because he is a closeted gay (which doesn't get him any of the liberal or gay votes because he is closeted) and he is hated by much of the conservative base.

I don't particularly like the guy, but he'd be a hell of a better president than BHO or Hillary...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Please do not say Reagan
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please do not say Reagan

How about a conservative, which is something the establishment wants no part of....Cruz, Walker and Paul will rock the "Republican" boat and they'll have no part of it... They would prefer the likes of Romney, who will maintain the status quo, and is "electable"....

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Just further proof that the republican party is completely out of touch with reality and full of themselves.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't think he stands a chance, mainly because he is a closeted gay (which doesn't get him any of the liberal or gay votes because he is closeted) and he is hated by much of the conservative base.

I don't particularly like the guy, but he'd be a hell of a better president than BHO or Hillary...
View Quote

Thats not saying a whole lot.  My cat would make a better president than BHO or Hillary.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Fuck Grahamnesty.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:47:12 PM EDT
[#22]
These Republicans are deliberately flooding the field with assholes to steal the votes from the real conservative players.

The results will be either Chrusty the Clown or Bush the Turd as the leaders.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Burp
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#24]
He just jumps on the correct band wagon once in awhile.  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
I would not be surprised at all if he was in on certain moves to take over Tea Party based groups by establishment GOP members like him.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:48:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thats not saying a whole lot.  My cat would make a better president than BHO or Hillary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Graham isn't my choice for president at all.  But I'll be willing to bet that the Republicans (and the very conservative wing of the party) will fuck up this election again, by splitting up or failing to vote for the nominee, while Hillary or the Democrat nominee walks away with the presidency.

All those conservatives that wrote in candidates in 2012 or stayed home, refusing to vote for Romney, will do the exact same thing again, bitter that Ron Paul, Rick Santorum or whoever else didn't win the the nomination.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We would have a president and a queen all in one.
View Quote

Already have one. No thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He floats the idea, but I doubt he runs.  He is too powerful of a senator (mostly in his own mind).
View Quote

Wise you are.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just further proof that the republican party is completely out of touch with reality and full of themselves.  
View Quote

Why do people say stuff like this? It's not "Republicans". It's one Republican pushing another to run. It's John McCain. He's probably trying to split the vote so much that his real party wins.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Not too worried... that guy definitely has a bunch of skeletons in the closet (or was that Thai ladyboys?)  Moronic candidate speculation just takes the heat off viable candidates.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#31]
It's nothing but big-government SoCons that have said they're running so far.  

YAY.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Wise you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wise you are.

Yup, he's right. Not only is Graham powerful, but being a liberal Republican also assures him of being a media darling for as long as he wants to stay in Washington.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow, the Repubs must REALLY want Hillary to win.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why do people say stuff like this? It's not "Republicans". It's one Republican pushing another to run. It's John McCain. He's probably trying to split the vote so much that his real party wins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McCain absolutely hates Cruz.  And with Cruz a significant player in the game, I'm sure McCain would rather do something to throw it for Hillary or Warren than let Cruz win.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

More than half of the country will want Hillary to win in '16.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd never vote for a gay candidate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#37]
POS RINO. No way in hell.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Not too worried... that guy definitely has a bunch of skeletons in the closet (or was that Thai ladyboys?)  Moronic candidate speculation just takes the heat off viable candidates.
View Quote

Its the fact that he is yet another "republican" designed to split the vote. I'll say one thing about the Democrats: once they pick their candidate, they stand behind him in 100%. The Republicans, on the other hand, have perfected the divide and conquer strategy within their own party.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuck Grahamnesty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:21:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
These Republicans are deliberately flooding the field with assholes to steal the votes from the real conservative players.

The results will be either Chrusty the Clown or Bush the Turd as the leaders.
View Quote

If that happens then the GOP needs to die a fiery fucking death.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#41]
4 million voters stayed home rather than voting for Mittens.
Graham could easily double that number.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

They don't care who wins as long as it's not themselves.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:07:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:09:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Grahamnesty?  McCain's BFF?  So deluded

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#45]
he would get all the gay votes
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#46]
He will be president cocksucker.

If he wins.

Maybe Harry Reid's boyfriend will beat up Lindsey too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Graham, Romney, Huckabee, the fatboy from NJ.....
View Quote

Of that crew I would pick Romney or Huck before fat boy or Mrs Graham
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Fuck that. One more RINO in a huge field of RINOs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top