BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/18/2015 2:25:53 PM EDT
I once thought this was useless busywork

but I was wrong...   pre game is where its at

tempting and seduction are an art form and if done properly...   it ends very well

poll inbound

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember my first beer!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Long Time.

/BostonMode
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#3]
First time you've had sex with another person?  Foreplay is pretty much wasted on yourself.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
My hand never complains
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Mutual foreplay can be very advantageous for both parties. I am only 25, I sexually matured in the ''golden age'' of the sex game. You should see what us young folks are doing these days, you'd crap your camo covered cargo pants!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Shut up and make me a sammich.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:15:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mutual foreplay can be very advantageous for both parties. I am only 25, I sexually matured in the ''golden age'' of the sex game. You should see what us young folks are doing these days, you'd crap your camo covered cargo pants!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:17:43 PM EDT
[#8]
1 minute max.

I have things to do. Like post here.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#9]
it has its place...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

No you didn't. You "matured" in the age of AIDS, Sexual Permission Slips, and Sexual Harrassment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

tempting and seduction are an art form and if done properly...   it ends very well

poll inbound

View Quote

It's probably the main reason I don't have to do laundry, dishes, cleaning, or really anything else for that matter in the house. There is a goal during sexy time, it pays to deliver.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:21:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh well.....at least it's a nice change from the recent tranny fetish threads.........

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:24:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Fire play? I'm more into knives, but if he's into it, I guess it's ok.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:25:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

When can I expect to find your book on Amazon.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

poll inbound

View Quote

Who in hell thinks it's useless busywork? Didn't you ever make out in high school?

I pity the women who knew you before your epiphany.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:29:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I enjoy foreplay more than the deed sometimes. Playing the game is just as much fun as winning the game for me. Luckily, I get to win every game I play.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Foreplay for me is.   Go get it ready.  When my wife talks dirty she says....Hurry up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, why don't you tell us what your generation invented? Whatever it is, humans were doing it long before you were born. And long before your parents' first romp in the back of their Geo while listening to Vanilla Ice.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#19]
My wife and I both know what we like, so we do that.  Call it whatever you want.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:31:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Who in hell thinks it's useless busywork? Didn't you ever make out in high school?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

poll inbound

You know, I bet 87% of the guys here saw the thread title, "Foreplay", and immediately thought "Pepper Spray".
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol. Would love to hear what you whipper snappers are up to today that you think is so cutting edge. Nowadays when it comes to sex between two human beings there really isnt anything new under the sun.  Whatever creative shit you are up to is probably nothing new.  Chances are someone else probably mastered it a generation ago.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You know, I bet 87% of the guys here saw the thread title, "Foreplay", and immediately thought "Pepper Spray".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

poll inbound

I thought chloroform.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go on....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

idk...this looks cool and all...but...burn wounds do not...

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#26]
If the girl is ready for missionary, I love to slide the bottom of my penis up and down her clitoris--right before I stick it in.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#27]
This thread is dildo's.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#29]
I can't imagine why a man would not want to do it.

I can't imagine why women would not want to dress up in sexy lingerie for it.

I wont date a woman if she won't ever dress up in heels, hosiery, teddies, etc...

She dosn't have to do so every time but every once in a while is expected.

I've heard of woman who won't, and guys who dont want them to.

I don't get it.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If the girl is ready for missionary, I love to slide the bottom of my penis up and down her clitoris--right before I stick it in.
View Quote

"Like bags of sand."
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:43:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as you have a safe word or phrase.  I like "Get the Fire Extinguisher!!".
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Depends on her body and if it's fun to play with.  I used to love to make out and fore play it up with an ex GF and the wife...others that didn't quite have the hot bod, once I was able to achieve erection it was pounding away.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:45:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lol. Would love to hear what you whipper snappers are up to today that you think is so cutting edge. Nowadays when it comes to sex between two human beings there really isnt anything new under the sun.  Whatever creative shit you are up to is probably nothing new.  Chances are someone else probably mastered it a generation ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Now days the only thing different from 200 years ago or 10 years,is the introduction of toys in the bedroom(really its the guy not doing any work).. Or some gay ass shit like the dude getting a finger up his ass, while he does a rim job on a girls ass, and another guy holding his hand while the other hand holds a video camera.

Even then the only thing new is the video posted on facebook or whatever..
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I have been commanded by the wife to stop messing around and start the main event.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:51:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Nothing wrong with a "quickie".

But, yeah. "Foreplay" can take minutes, hours, all day. Sometimes a few days, if you've got a good imagination, discipline, and a game partner.

Learn to get inside and manipulate their most developed sexual organ and it will pay off for both.

(Her brain, you apes)
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

poll inbound

That means that only 13% thought "chloroform." I think your estimate is off.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

http://lornasvoice.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/playing-with-fire.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://lornasvoice.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/playing-with-fire.jpg

0/10

Marshmallows overcooked.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:53:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Does tearing up the restraining order count?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have been commanded by the wife to stop messing around and start the main event.
View Quote

ex-GF: "you'd kiss me for 3 days if i let you!"

me: "well...duh"

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

poll inbound

View Quote

You mean  pole inbound.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I like to scream across the room, "Brace yourself, Jacquie!" before I pounce on my wife and mate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Youngsters
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#48]
At my age, foreplay is her smacking my Johnson like she's trying to subdue a Salmon on the riverbank. Gotta do something to make it stand up. Get on, quick!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nothing wrong with a "quickie".

But, yeah. "Foreplay" can take minutes, hours, all day. Sometimes a few days, if you've got a good imagination, discipline, and a game partner.

Learn to get inside and manipulate their most developed sexual organ and it will pay off for both.

(Her brain, you apes)
View Quote

^^  much truth
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Poll fail. No option for I wish we had more forplay.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top