Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 1:39:30 PM EDT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176281/Generation-refuse-grow-No-mortgage-No-marriage-No-children-No-career-plan-Like-30-somethings-Marianne-Power-admits-shes-.html

anyone just does not wanna grow up?

soon college will  be over. I wiill need to find a job. But i dont want to find a job. I am having a really great time here now. Eat. Sleep. Study. Sleep. Work. Play games. Study. sleep. Repeat.

its really stress-free(all of my hard classes like Chem and Algerbras are behind, now i am just catching up on my easy-peasy lemon squeezy classes i missed during my freshman or sophmore year.) The job at TJ MAXX is really easy too-i mean how hard is it to sort merchandise?

I come home, maybe drink a beer, play around with my guns/games/w/e. Get ready for the next day, day after day.
Soon i'll need to start(like now) to apply for different jobs, fill out loads of paperwork. I dont want to do this.  i just wanna kick back and enjoy life , free of anything and just indulge myself in food, games, showers , pr0ns, w.e i find pleasing

heck, I kind of even want to go back in time...when i was 13, playing HALO and WoW all day(like i dont now)

as if people never really grow up, they just grow old, it's just their body and hair changing with time, not their brain. I take that back, their brain changes, i can do things like advanced number theories, analysis and partial equations, i can do some basic chem just off top of my head..but deep inside, im still a big kid.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
This explains so much.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:41:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Gotta get a job where you don't have have to.

Once upon a time a fireman's son came to him and said, "Dad, I know what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be a fireman."

The fireman shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry to tell you son, but you can't do both."
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Once upon a time a fireman's son came to him and said, "Dad, I know what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be a fireman."

The fireman shook his head sadly and said, "I'm sorry to tell you son, but you can't do both."
View Quote

The question is not " Does anybody ever not want to grow up?"

It's " Does anyone ever WANT to grow up?"

Everyone is still a kid at heart.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't hesitate to put my life in the hands of the guys that I worked with. And yet, someone rippped a fart in the bunk room in the middle of the night, and half the room would be laughing in the dark like a bunch of 12 year-olds.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This explains so much.
View Quote

FPNI

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, I didn't grow up til I moved to Texas and I had to work to pay bills instead of drinking money.

Now that I have grown up I enjoy the rewards, having nice things and more importantly having sex on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I hated having a Mortgage so I paid it off after 6 years....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Peoples wants desires needs at age 22 tend to change by age 32, and the again by age 42.
People eventually get bored of the same routine.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
OP is trolling hard this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:04:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm 43.  finally got the force field generator up....  laser, particle and projectile rear window ready for install but solar radiation takes it's toll.  Plus there's snow rats...but they mostly come at night, mostly.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:16:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Ask site staff if they can change your name to "The-Toys-R-Us-Kid"

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ask site staff if they can change your name to "The-Toys-R-Us-Kid"

View Quote

Or "WTFpro"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top