Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 1:32:10 PM EDT
I think it's up until the end of the month. If you like the dragon age games, give this a look. It's the enhanced version, as well.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a fan of the series on PC.  Fun game.  Pretty "adult" of they stayed true to the PC version.  A fair amount of Sex and Nudity.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm a fan of the series on PC.  Fun game.  Pretty "adult" of they stayed true to the PC version.  A fair amount of Sex and Nudity.
View Quote

It's a direct port of the PC version, so yes, it's all there

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Playing through the first one on PC.  Took a bit to get used to things, loving it now.  I'll have to keep my eyes open in case they do the same for PC; they might with 3 coming out.

And yeah, downloadable 'til the end of January.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top