Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 9:45:51 AM EDT
I am going to hire an electrician to do some work around my house. A couple of friends have given me the names of guys who work for a company in a neighboring town, but work for themselves on weekends and after hours. I am just wondering if you guys have any idea what a typical hourly rate of pay for n electrician doing side work might be? I am just trying to get a rough idea. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am going to hire an electrician to do some work around my house. A couple of friends have given me the names of guys who work for a company in a neighboring town, but work for themselves on weekends and after hours. I am just wondering if you guys have any idea what a typical hourly rate of pay for n electrician doing side work might be? I am just trying to get a rough idea. Thanks in advance.
View Quote
Why are you asking this in BOTS?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe my fathers rate is $43/hr..... Granted that's what the union pays him, I have no clue what they charge for private work. Hope that puts something around the ballpark.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't realize I did. Sorry guys. I am posting from my mini iPad and meant to put it in gd. My apologies.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Check here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1708675_Hourly_rate_for_am_electrician_.html
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#7]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1708675_Hourly_rate_for_am_electrician_.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top